·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my brocks and bought the vandemon
fuel pump extreme creation
h2r camshaft
and now I'm going to buy the intercooler
I will pass the **** 300hp and arrive at 400km / h or I will blow to pieces in the attempt!

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
The polished titanium Vandemon is gorgeous :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
It is not my bike, a freinds but watched it for all mods to see what I will do with mine.
It was with flashed stage 3 gears, brocks exhaust, 3 teeth less on the rear sprocket, methanol and water injection, feul pump. H2R Cams, and intercooler. The intercooler was extreme creations with extra vanes but did not do the job(the intercooler caused 2 months of problems that the owner just told the tuner to throw it away (is for sale if you want 50% off), but it caused a lot of problems then switched it to another make from USA and all ok. Now has 317 on the rear wheel. I posted some pics of that bike and its Dyno under thread "2018 ECU Flash?"
On mine i will only go vandemon, sprint filter, H2R Cams and reflash. With the cams I hope to avoid the intercooler.
I am going for +/- 275 on rear wheel. I want reliability. Maybe at max, stage 1 gears.
Most the guys here have brocks or Austin Racing, but when my Vandemon came, the TUNER we all use here said "THATS THE PIPE for the H2". Nobody questioned the quality or its looks, and the fact that the pipe is 4mm bigger as is the original H2R, speaks for itself.
I start my build next week Thursday, and will do detailed posting of it. Bike still 1,000 miles now and not run in, so will first do exhaust,and filters, and also will do all the cosmetics now, ie lower wings, carbon trims etc. then will do the cams and reflash at about 1500 miles.
All the way will do dyno updates and pictures.
Good luck with yours and keep us posted.:)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is not my bike, a freinds but watched it for all mods to see what I will do with mine.
It was with flashed stage 3 gears, brocks exhaust, 3 teeth less on the rear sprocket, methanol and water injection, feul pump. H2R Cams, and intercooler. The intercooler was extreme creations with extra vanes but did not do the job(the intercooler caused 2 months of problems that the owner just told the tuner to throw it away (is for sale if you want 50% off), but it caused a lot of problems then switched it to another make from USA and all ok. Now has 317 on the rear wheel. I posted some pics of that bike and its Dyno under thread "2018 ECU Flash?"
On mine i will only go vandemon, sprint filter, H2R Cams and reflash. With the cams I hope to avoid the intercooler.
I am going for +/- 275 on rear wheel. I want reliability. Maybe at max, stage 1 gears.
Most the guys here have brocks or Austin Racing, but when my Vandemon came, the TUNER we all use here said "THATS THE PIPE for the H2". Nobody questioned the quality or its looks, and the fact that the pipe is 4mm bigger as is the original H2R, speaks for itself.
I start my build next week Thursday, and will do detailed posting of it. Bike still 1,000 miles now and not run in, so will first do exhaust,and filters, and also will do all the cosmetics now, ie lower wings, carbon trims etc. then will do the cams and reflash at about 1500 miles.
Good luck with yours and keep us posted.:)

it seems very good to me what you are going to put on your h2
you will have much more than 275hp to the wheel, I now have 270 and I do not have the h2r cams still placed the h2r cams give approx 25 hp more.
* I already bought an intercoler that is giving excellent results and the good thing about this team is that I can use my velocity stacks rg62, with the extreme creation I could not, the one that buys does travis yager is from the united states (you can look it up on facebook) or put in google ninja h2 intercooler yagerwerx
So I have everything to set it up and I estimate that in 3 weeks it will be ready.
the stage 2 gears will be left for later ..

·
Registered
425 Posts
Good luck with yours and keep us posted./forum/images/NinjaH2_org/smilies/tango_face_smile.png

So your theory is if u go h2r cams you won’t raise the heat like the sc gears would?

Also what sprint filter you getting?
P08, p16, p08-f1

·
Registered
50 Posts
Tomorrow i start on my bike 2018 Carbon, it has 800 miles on it. When i do a pst will send you link.
I will dyno it then put Vandemon and Sprint filter P08F1-85 and dyno it again to see difference. In a 1000 miles time, as want the engine to run in a bit, then will flash it and put cams.
I hope to avoid IC, as remember boost pressure increases so does temperature thats why I believe the long duration of the cams helps expel the air faster thus cooling things down. My opinion better cams than gears. I am trying to keep things simple.
I will cross that bridge in a thousand miles.
....I di my bike look........

https://www.ninjah2.org/forum/ninja-h2-general-discussion/25841-my-idea-perfection.html#post344155

·
Registered
425 Posts
Tomorrow i start on my bike 2018 Carbon, it has 800 miles on it. When i do a pst will send you link.
I will dyno it then put Vandemon and Sprint filter P08F1-85 and dyno it again to see difference. In a 1000 miles time, as want the engine to run in a bit, then will flash it and put cams.
I hope to avoid IC, as remember boost pressure increases so does temperature thats why I believe the long duration of the cams helps expel the air faster thus cooling things down. My opinion better cams than gears. I am trying to keep things simple.
I will cross that bridge in a thousand miles.
....I di my bike look........

https://www.ninjah2.org/forum/ninja-h2-general-discussion/25841-my-idea-perfection.html#post344155
That’s excellent to hear
I have a similar set up in mind and want to avoid gears as well for fear if intercooler straight out voiding warranty and adding more weight to bike.
Also have Vandemon and p08-f185 on the side waiting.
I wonder what number will get from
It.
Also how’d you get ur hands on h2r cams

·
Registered
625 Posts
That’s excellent to hear
I have a similar set up in mind and want to avoid gears as well for fear if intercooler straight out voiding warranty and adding more weight to bike.
It.

What do you guys do regarding insurance?

In the UK one question we’re always asked is “has the bike been modified”

I fitted a full Akra system to my last H2 and was reasonably economic with the truth!

They asked if the system was street legal (nope) and e marked (also no!) saying if it’s illegal and your involved in an accident you can potentially be declined insurance.

Mine also had a re-flash and PCV that were not not declared.

I read about all these modifications you guys do and no one ever mentions the impact on insurance or if you declare it etc??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
425 Posts
That’s excellent to hear
It.

What do you guys do regarding insurance?

In the UK one question we’re always asked is “has the bike been modified”

I fitted a full Akra system to my last H2 and was reasonably economic with the truth!

They asked if the system was street legal (nope) and e marked (also no!) saying if it’s illegal and your involved in an accident you can potentially be declined insurance.

Mine also had a re-flash and PCV that were not not declared.

I read about all these modifications you guys do and no one ever mentions the impact on insurance or if you declare it etc??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here in states they label modifications as accessories
Specifically if u have theft or collision insurance to get ur money back for price of aftermarket parts
If not u insure bike n just put liability n ur responsibile for your own costs

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
interesting.Those are the p/n of course.But ordering for an H2,not H2R..that's the problem.Supposedly you can't get H2R parts if you bought an H2.Since they have the bikes on file.IDK.Did they change that?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
interesting.Those are the p/n of course.But ordering for an H2,not H2R..that's the problem.Supposedly you can't get H2R parts if you bought an H2.Since they have the bikes on file.IDK.Did they change that?
those part numbers are from the h2R. I buy them without problems and I have them in my house

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
If at first it was like that, I suppose that having so many parts in common with the h2. It did not make sense to keep doing that
finally you can buy what you want from h2r!
the prices of mechanical parts are really cheap, except for some parts, but the cams are very cheap compared to other models!
830 dollars both! very cheap !

·
Registered
39 Posts
Anyone know how the h2r cams affect power? Is it mostly an increase in peak power say above 10,000? Is the 5000-8000 band weaker or the same or stronger with the h2r cams?

Thinking about getting a set. Currently running stage 2 gears / ecu flash from Guhl motors, Extreme creations intercooler, 19/41 gearing, sprint filter (street), stock exhaust (love the sound / look and don't want a loud pipe). Mine is a 2016 with 2017 electronics including the imu / dash etc.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
don't forget..the maintenance schedul for the H2r...you'll need to be following that if you start adding cams and gears to it.No thanks.That means of course BUYING new particular parts on a regular basis.Meaning...tearing open the motor...on a regular basis.Not so cool.It could get tiresome pretty quickly.Especially if you ride a lot.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts