Ninja H2 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, does anybody happen to know how to remove the fairings on the SE? Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I don't know.You have a service manual?If not,you should be able to find one on the web and download it.

I'd imagine she does have some hidden tabs and such.

Glad to see you have a sense of humor;)Welcome.Good choice BTW.REVIEW!We need a review.With vid and pics.(okay,I need a review).I like this bike.Was gonna get one.Couldn't part with my beloved H2 though.

Maybe eventually I'll trade my 14R for one.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I don't know.You have a service manual?If not,you should be able to find one on the web and download it.

Glad to see you have a sense of humor;)Welcome.Good choice BTW.REVIEW!We need a review.With vid and pics.(okay,I need a review).I like this bike.Was gonna get one.Couldn't part with my beloved H2 though.

Dude you really have to buy yourself an SX...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Yeah found one thanks! The thing is awesome! I occasionally ride two up so it was nice to have a bike with loads of power but strong enough to handle another rider. I'll do a review soon. IMHO that 14R can go XD

·
Registered
19 Posts
I took the big side panes off to install a radiator guard, the fasteners and alignment is really good and straightforward. There are a couple round/post tabs-into-grommets fittings, you can feel where they are when pulling the fairing pieces off after removing all the bolts and plastic pop rivets. Some advice, esp. the left side: just as you pop the fairing piece off, peek inside and notice where the factory routed the wire bundles, so you can place them correctly on re-assembly- everything is a tight fit, and there are a couple foam block-off pieces glued to the fairing. There are electric wire connector blocks for the cornering lights also, which don't need to be forced if you are working them correctly. I did it by myself, but would be handy to have another set of hands with a flashlight.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah found one thanks! The thing is awesome! I occasionally ride two up so it was nice to have a bike with loads of power but strong enough to handle another rider. I'll do a review soon. IMHO that 14R can go XD
Buddy.. Can you share the link from where you downloaded the service manual?

Also. would love to see the video if you record the faring removal :)

Kudoz
Shan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts