Ninja H2 banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fit, finish, are amazing! Easy install, with great instructions, Extreme Creations makes me want to buy everything they offer...I have already ordered the Intercooler, and Hyperdrive.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Everything I have received has been amazing quality, fit, and finish!
I design and build parts for my bikes, I have owned 61 motorcycles, I am hard to impress, Extreme Creations has the best parts I’ve ordered.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Ben at Extreme creations has always done exceptional work, first met him when he had built a killer custom zx9 turbo

Is that an XRO SRAD ?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Fit, finish, are amazing! Easy install, with great instructions, Extreme Creations makes me want to buy everything they offer...I have already ordered the Intercooler, and Hyperdrive.
The green tag on the bike key looks like a dealer's?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Sir you are indeed a collector of fine things ,
Probably crossed paths on the Srad pages , i play with turbos on them a bit
and the first aim of the H2 LSR bike is to go faster than the 239mph the 750 has done

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you! I just like to go fast, I know you have some fast, and amazing toys! My Wife won’t let me get too crazy anymore, for some crazy reason she wants me around!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Now you have me thinking, meet so many people and better at remembering bikes and cars than people ,
Probably wrong but did you ride in with a couple of mates ?
Ha mine is used to me doing stupid stuff, only met her a few days before crashing bad streetracing and she is still with me more than 30 yrs later

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
What color SRAD did you have? I met a guy with a strong Australian accent on a blue and silver naked turbo SRAD in the early 2000’s
Here is what I look like. Far right on Chip Yates team, and when I met Andy!
Last time I ran was 2004 USFRA when we had the **** salt, and bad crosswinds.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Here is a picture of the bike I ran back then, they didn’t pass the Yoshimura superbike, they didn’t like the carbon fiber wheels in the early 2000’s, or carbon fiber handlebars, and they wanted a cage around the dry clutch!

·
Registered
674 Posts
I was definitely there when Andy wife was licencing, had a few beers with them after racing, great to meet such a legend ,
My first year there was 2008 , bike was solid blue then , and red from 2009 , You may have been there before my time
Shane ran a naked blue white in about 2009 or 10 , but got nothing before that

Yeah there funny about stuff thats tested fine in all sorts of racing but not well known to the more old school guys , CF would have been a big unknown to them
bad salt is getting more common, but for last year, it was the best i have seen , hoping its still good in 2019

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I hope we have great salt, I wasn’t ready this year! Our daughter had a stroke and brain surgery so my year was ended before it started.
I made a promise to my Dad before he passed in August, that I would go out again before i get too old!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Oh **** , hope she is recovering well, not much of a year for your family
will try and catch up if we both get to the same meets

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
**** of a year! I was out in 2011 on Chip Yates team with the electric bike, Valarie Thompson was on the red Honda 1000cc it was the Bub Meet!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts