Ninja H2 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know someone posted before but I can't find it. Webike have an atech one that's always out of stock, I know their is the ssk but that doesn't line up properly so, is their any out there that fits properly and is available?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, after I posted this I checked webike and they were showing 1 a-tech version in stock so I bought it. Says it will be here in 3 days which I think is bs but as long as it arrives in reasonable time and fits well I'll be happy. :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can confirm the atech rear hugger is extremely light, like paper light and fit is perfect. Absolutely no wriggling or modifying to make it fit. It bolts up as oem. I'll get some pics tomorrow when I'm home

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
Vmax+h2,
How's the A-tech hugger going?
Looking at the pic above is it plastic or carbon made? I am actually looking for plastic rather than carbon but will get whatever available.
As long as it is a good length!
Cheers,
Don.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Vmax+h2,
How's the A-tech hugger going?
Looking at the pic above is it plastic or carbon made? I am actually looking for plastic rather than carbon but will get whatever available.
As long as it is a good length!
Cheers,
Don.
HEY mate saw your post regarding the hugger. I bought the SSK hugger from Webike Japan. It is the carbon version though. Initially I had trouble with the fit, but after some manipulation it's fine. The quality is 99%. I totally recommend it. SSK I noticed are now on eBay.com.au
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi, the a-tech iscarbon fibre, I don't think they do a plastic one? Anyway, no manipulation needed to fit, it just goes straight on as if oem. I have never known carbon so light! It really feels like it's paper except it's very strong and finished very nicely.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Thanks Vmax+h2,
After looking closely at both the SSK and Atech, I'm preferring the Atech looks.

Will make my mind up soon.

Don.

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Unfortunately, when I complained to webike about parcelforce and suggested they used someone else they weren't that helpful:( but the product is first class and webike themselves got a very fast turnover

·
Registered
437 Posts
Well, after much procrastinating (slack arse) I have finally opted for the SSK extended rear hugger. Put the order in yesterday (Sunday 25th), got confirmation email from Webike today (26th) to say it will be posted on Wednesday 28th! Can't complain about that, especially since on the site it said the SSK is a made on order item, must have had one sitting around.

I opted for the SSK over the A-Tech hugger as I preferred the styling. I have read the posts on it's slightly dodgy fitment, but even that seems to have been resolved by more "wiggling"

Will post pics after installation.

Don.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Well, after much procrastinating (slack arse) I have finally opted for the SSK extended rear hugger. Put the order in yesterday (Sunday 25th), got confirmation email from Webike today (26th) to say it will be posted on Wednesday 28th! Can't complain about that, especially since on the site it said the SSK is a made on order item, must have had one sitting around.

I opted for the SSK over the A-Tech hugger as I preferred the styling. I have read the posts on it's slightly dodgy fitment, but even that seems to have been resolved by more "wiggling"

Will post pics after installation.

Don.
Much procrastination whattt??
It’s been a year lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts