Ninja H2 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Looks waaay better than stock and waay better than the akra carbon
The canister is a typical Austin Racing design... to me (remember every design purely reflects the preferences of the viewer) it is better looking than Akrapovic's alien seed pod.

However, I'll still stick with the Stock exhaust till a design that I really like is produced... Brock's Performance, are you listening? ;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Personally I think it looks horrible, if it didn't have a label on it I'd say someone had knocked it together in their garage.
To me the Akra looks as it should do for a bike like this ... classy and in keeping with the rest of the styling.
But as they say, each to their own :)

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'm starting to see what I can come up with now. I'm going to take my slip on off of my ZX10R and the one off the H2 just to see how it might look. I love the look of the AKR slip on and I think it would look great on the H2. or even the CT single from Brocks......

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'm starting to see what I can come up with now. I'm going to take my slip on off of my ZX10R and the one off the H2 just to see how it might look. I love the look of the AKR slip on and I think it would look great on the H2. or even the CT single from Brocks......
I'm going to do something similar to this just to expose the wheel and decrease weight. Hope to remove CAT and install db killer to suppress noise to acceptable levels. >:D

·
Registered
587 Posts
Dude them rims on your 10r? Holy shyte I like lol

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
It's an Aprilia can and the guy revving the motor off-load like that clearly hasn't read the book.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Reactions: illuZion Ninja
1 - 14 of 14 Posts