Ninja H2 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the Evotech tail tidy I bought yesterday and took the time to put this together, remove the OE number plate hanger . All we going fine as it's not exactly hard to fit. Well sort of

I have just fitted the Evotech and wired up the indicators and working correct.
But the number plate light was not working. I think at some point I shorted out a fues at some point as now the front Side lights next to the main light, and rear lights and indicators don't work

Any help?
I've checked all the fuses under the seat on the left and right hand side. all working

Can you help ? pee'ed me off i've done something i cannot sort :(

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
The main fuse is under the seat and the others are inside the right inner cover, (below the right handlebar near the ECU). See page 172 of owner's manual.

You really need a multimeter for this type of problem so that you can measure voltage and continuity. If you find a blown fuse you will still need to find out why it blew.

Good luck.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been using a multimeter to check all the fuses under the seat and they are all fine. not checked the one by the handlebar so will do that next

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Been using a multimeter to check all the fuses under the seat and they are all fine. not checked the one by the handlebar so will do that next
I meant to say that you need to find the reason for a blown fuse and fix that before you change the fuse itself, otherwise it will probably blow again.

Unless it was a momentary short to ground which took the fuse out it might be mis-wired.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was a much up by me during wiring.

Sorted now as it was a 10 amp from under the handlebar fuses

1 - 5 of 5 Posts