Ninja H2 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Very Cool! Looking forward to the "installed" pic;)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Mine measures 7 1/2 inches across.Take off a 1/4 inch on each side where the bolt flanges come out.Plate fits perfect.However,motorcycle plates here in Montana are like 7" wide.Don't know where you got your tail tidy at?Possibly they make two models or something?IDK.If you say it's a lot smaller than what came with the 'kit'...and it's 9" across.It must have been a monster.Mine certainly isn't.Maybe yours came from the UK or somethin?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
you must have reshaped the bracket eh?Not the crossmember part(though you did fashion a different cross piece),but the bracket that connects to the undertail?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you must have reshaped the bracket eh?Not the crossmember part(though you did fashion a different cross piece),but the bracket that connects to the undertail?
I made it 9” because of the led turn signals, measure how far across yours is from end to end with your turn signals installed.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine is an Evo Tech tidy tail, I just made the tag holder, I didn’t like the adapter, or the width with the stock turn signals.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
well,it's way wider than 9" from signal tip to signal tip.But that's all open space.I thought about replacing the signals for led strips on the rear undercowl.On the side pieces.But I like the stalked lamps.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well,it's way wider than 9" from signal tip to signal tip.But that's all open space.I thought about replacing the signals for led strips on the rear undercowl.On the side pieces.But I like the stalked lamps.
I like the clean look, my setup has a running/brake light so you can also see which side is lit up!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Each to their own, personally don't like the Manx Cat look. Wheel out the rear on it's own, not for me but what ever spins your wheels for you.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Each to their own, personally don't like the Manx Cat look. Wheel out the rear on it's own, not for me but what ever spins your wheels for you.
Same! I don’t like the big ass stupid after thought Kawasaki designed, to each their own!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Well I look at cars with their rear wheels so far back with little body left which I seem like the two wheel cart pensioners trail behind them use, MC rear wheel sticking out looks like a bad haemorrhoid, unfinished. The only other H2 in the city has had this done and when we park together the punters tend to view mine rather than his, especially the women and they tend to like my muffler rather than his Avrapovic. Why is it the KHI marketing got it so wrong and continue to do so that many want to change the look? I know the answer, do you?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I look at cars with their rear wheels so far back with little body left which I seem like the two wheel cart pensioners trail behind them use, MC rear wheel sticking out looks like a bad haemorrhoid, unfinished. The only other H2 in the city has had this done and when we park together the punters tend to view mine rather than his, especially the women and they tend to like my muffler rather than his Avrapovic. Why is it the KHI marketing got it so wrong and continue to do so that many want to change the look? I know the answer, do you?
I don’t care! I did it for aerodynamic purposes only.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts