·
Registered
587 Posts
Looking forward to the results.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got a call from Dynojet here in town & they said its a giant pile of **** that leaks out of every crack. Im going to toss this thing to the side & get a full system from someone else for the time being. Keep you guys posted

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Sorry to hear that.Lots of knock offs entering the competition now.Best to take time and read reviews(like on here) for these systems.Again...sorry.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Just got a call from Dynojet here in town & they said its a giant pile of **** that leaks out of every crack. Im going to toss this thing to the side & get a full system from someone else for the time being. Keep you guys posted
sorry to hear that, can I know the price of that system?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Sorry to hear that, hopefully you can return it?
Very curious to how that call from Dynojet occurred, did you contact them for a Dyno run when they called you back, provided this info based on a prior test of the exhaust, or?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Sorry to hear that, hopefully you can return it?
Very curious to how that call from Dynojet occurred, did you contact them for a Dyno run when they called you back, provided this info based on a prior test of the exhaust, or?

I think he was referring to a local Dyno Jet operator. The leaks are annoying, but that is part of the mechanic's job to fix and install that stuff. I have had to use a lot of exhaust gasket material to fix a lot of leaks over the years, so with an expensive system like that I would probably try to fix it as it would probably be next to impossible to return the system and get a refund. Sorry to say, but this is one of those take-one-for-the-team situations that we will all learn a lesson.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I think he was referring to a local Dyno Jet operator. The leaks are annoying, but that is part of the mechanic's job to fix and install that stuff. I have had to use a lot of exhaust gasket material to fix a lot of leaks over the years, so with an expensive system like that I would probably try to fix it as it would probably be next to impossible to return the system and get a refund. Sorry to say, but this is one of those take-one-for-the-team situations that we will all learn a lesson.
Right, that's how I how I understood it too, that it was his local Dynojet shop but was curious how that call came about, if they already tried to install one on an H2 or more likely just from the same co. (Euro racing) on a different bike.

So kgblvn picked up 40hp w/ factory exhaust/air filter. Should be good for another 15hp min.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Building an H2 system that seals around the oval ports is a very difficult task on its own. Once you add the heat-related problems that arise with use + try to make more power... you develop a large amount of respect for the OEM exhaust/engineers. Sorry to hear about your trouble :(

Brock

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry about the confusion. Im in Vegas & as we know DynoJet is based out of Las Vegas, before leaving to Thailand I dropped off the bike bone stock to them they ran a couple base map pulls & got 187rwhp they then contacted Guhl & had the Stage 2 ECU unlock along wityh PCV done which netted us 227RWHP. I returned with the exhaust & they offered to put it on so we could get her tuned right away which is shitty because it never fit. Bike is getting a Decat done this week until Austin Racing releases his Full inconel system next month. I'll post results with Decat vs Stock & Austins full system once it arrives.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is where were at for now. I had my buddy Dana at Virtual Works racing do a Cat delete & we added an Austin Racing Muffler. Going back to DynoJet on Friday for a re tune. Its going to stay like this until I get a full system, Carbon wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have a belief in life that 'Quality costs less'

Take a look at our H2R type full systems and although not inexpensive the quality is second to none.

I will note name the numerous guys all around the world that have bought and are currently fitting our system, they can tell you, however they are built by hand in the UK and are according to an Australian H2R owner I met at the IOM TT 'better than his own'

[email protected]

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Roy

I have 1 of our H2R Slip On ready to ship and it could fit the Brocks stage 2 with a little modifying as our Slip on is made identical to the full system rear can with slightly different fitment to the mid section to enable retention of the Cat.

If there was enough demand we could make H2R rear cans to fit the Brocks system for sure.

Regards

AJ

1 - 20 of 20 Posts