Ninja H2 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had huge success with running this in my cars. I know that Ricky Gadson has a H2 running it. I remember Brock saying the pump was running out Ricky's bike when he had the supercharger gears installed. I figure with josh the stage 2 the pump would be good.

Anyone have any more info on what troubles I might have. I heard there were some other problems with running but couldn't find any info on what it is.

Any info would greatly be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
It's been rather quiet since the testing done by a while back. I remember, as you said, that they had to flow much more E85 to get the power. There were some top speed runs done where, perhaps fortunately, they didn't get it onto 100% throttle and the subsequent dyno' test showed it to be very lean at the top end. Not heard anything recently.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
It's been rather quiet since the testing done a while back. I remember, as you said, that they had to flow much more E85 to get the power. There were some top speed runs done where, perhaps fortunately, they didn't get it onto 100% throttle and the subsequent dyno' test showed it to be very lean at the top end. Not heard anything recently.
See this: http://www.ninjah2.org/forum/206338-post12.html

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, that's the only info I could find. It seemed that the fueling problems occurred when they started tuning in the RG62 parts. Was hoping since I don't have as much airflow with just the Brocks Stage 2, there wouldn't be any issues.

·
Registered
674 Posts
There is some pump and injector test result in my LSR build thread
i think to be safeon E85 a pump upgrade and consider an injector size change on the secondarys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts