Ninja H2 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m confused, The new V4R claims worlds most powerful production motorcycle with 240 hp. But there’s a catch, to reach this power output it has to have a racing exhaust that is not road legal and a special type of oil, otherwise without these add-ons the bike is just 207 hp stock. I would think that the winning title would be the bike that is the most powerful bone stock road legal or bone stock not road legal, not including add-ons after the fact. Besides, if it’s not road legal, then would it not be competing against the H2R that has significantly more power than this bike claims? What’s up with Ducati claiming this? It’s on their website.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I’m confused, The new V4R claims worlds most powerful production motorcycle with 240 hp. But there’s a catch, to reach this power output it has to have a racing exhaust that is not road legal and a special type of oil, otherwise without these add-ons the bike is just 207 hp stock. I would think that the winning title would be the bike that is the most powerful bone stock road legal or bone stock not road legal, not including add-ons after the fact. Besides, if it’s not road legal, then would it not be competing against the H2R that has significantly more power than this bike claims? What’s up with Ducati claiming this? It’s on their website.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update, not on their website, or Instagram, swear it was where i first saw it but it’s gone, somebody else sent it to me on a Ducati news website but it was recently deleted… huh. Oh well thanks for all the help and comments guys!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts