Registered
8 Posts
Gift box from UK dealers no chance I would love one

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi 880 Turbo,

unfortunatetly the file isn`t still available on onedrive.
Do you have another link that works??
Correct, it is not. I worked with admin for the site to host documentation. So, everything I was hosting is now being hosted by NinjaH2.org. Go to Forums/ NinjaH2 / NinjaH2R Documentation. You'll find what you need there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Correct, it is not. I worked with admin for the site to host documentation. So, everything I was hosting is now being hosted by NinjaH2.org. Go to Forums/ NinjaH2 / NinjaH2R Documentation. You'll find what you need there.
Thanks a lot!!!.:)..i try to download the file but it ends at a size of approximately 16MB´s and is therefore corrupt.. i tryed it for 5 Times but its always the same...
is it my mistake?:confused:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks a lot!!!.:)..i try to download the file but it ends at a size of approximately 16MB´s and is therefore corrupt.. i tryed it for 5 Times but its always the same...
is it my mistake?:confused:
It says 'download failed".
Can't answer for the files Admin placed on the forums but I can do this for you guys. Here's a link for the H2 Service Manual and the Diagrams and Parts Lists manuals for both the H2 & H2r.

http://1drv.ms/1EWy5Dt

This link will remain active until September 2nd.:)

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Got er downloaded and shortcutted to my desktop...so much easier than working with the thesaurus;)Thanks man...yer great!Appreciate your helping out....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can't answer for the files Admin placed on the forums but I can do this for you guys. Here's a link for the H2 Service Manual and the Diagrams and Parts Lists manuals for both the H2 & H2r.

http://1drv.ms/1EWy5Dt

This link will remain active until September 2nd.:)
*Cough* Ugh please? lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts