Ninja H2 banner

Down in power and won’t pull past 10k rpm’s?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Deran.B 
#1 ·
Bike has been running flawlessly till this past week or so. Just cruising around and part throttle is fine but at full throttle there’s a very noticeable loss of power and it noses over hard at around 10k. It does have a consistent flashing fuel light witch I’m told doubles as a check engine light? I have it scheduled to go in for the light and tensioner recall but I’d like to hear thoughts on what could cause the power loss.. limp mode? View attachment 26904

#2 ·
Bike has been running flawlessly till this past week or so. Just cruising around and part throttle is fine but at full throttle there’s a very noticeable loss of power and it noses over hard at around 10k. It does have a consistent flashing fuel light witch I’m told doubles as a check engine light? I have it scheduled to go in for the light and tensioner recall but I’d like to hear thoughts on what could cause the power loss.. limp mode? View attachment 26904
Fuel filter, fuel tank breather tubes?

#5 ·
I
After having the pump tested and injectors cleaned/flow tested we found the charging system was weak and affecting the fuel injectors causing a lean condition.
Which part on the charging system had the failure, I'm currently having the exact same issue? Which test did u do to pick up the weak charging system?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.