Ninja H2 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
- Product Testing (Brock's) -

Product testing this Brock's Performance Ninja H2 setup; slash cut slip-on made by Spark. Nice. Real nice. Will be doing the full Brock/Guhl ECU, Power Commander, and other mods, in short order. We are going to unleash the beast.

I guess one could say that the Warp12 build is full steam ahead...

·
Registered
835 Posts
Product testing this Brock's Performance Ninja H2 setup; slash cut slip-on made by Spark. Nice. Real nice. Will be doing the full Brock/Guhl ECU, Power Commander, and other mods, in short order. We are going to unleash the beast.

I guess one could say that the Warp12 build is full steam ahead...

I like the exhaust but looking at the rear tyre I think it would go faster if you took the sidecar off ;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I like the exhaust but looking at the rear tyre I think it would go faster if you took the sidecar off ;)
Lol, typically remove the cables before riding! :D

On a more serious note, I love the quality of these Spark exhausts. We have one on Racheal's 300 Ninja, and it is a work of art, especially for the price...she recently ran 117 mph on that little bike.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Side car!!! Lol

Reactions: Warp12

·
Registered
539 Posts
Exhaust sounds great, in for seeing a video of it out on the road and even the highway getting put to some serious work ;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Exhaust sounds great, in for seeing a video of it out on the road and even the highway getting put to some serious work ;)
It will definitely see some high speed running. LSR season is about over, but the cool, dense Fall air should make for a lot of fun. For now, on a little break as the ECU is going out to get a flash.

Meanwhile, I will work on the other mods...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Slip-on and fender eliminator really clean up the rear of the bike. Also installed a Shorai battery. I got the high capacity battery, around 285CA.

I really like this slip-on. Very aggressive tone with noise reduction plug removed. Overall, these small mods drop around 17 lbs from the bike.

·
Registered
393 Posts
sound nice. Sorry for the old thread, Still look ing at different exhaust and still unsure what I really want

1 - 11 of 11 Posts