Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red below topic about H2 dash and want to speak about installing AIM MXS dash on H2.
Have anybody experience about it? As i see it is brighter, more functionality and more beautiful than stock.
The only problem is KTRC - will it work with that dash? and would it be possible to control it?

·
Registered
663 Posts
i have an AIM MXL strada dash on the H2 but running it via a Link ecu
Aim is nice to use and easy to setup ,But thats not the same as plug and play street/race version

if Aim have a specific dash for the H2 now i expect it will have most of the original functionality, as the zx10 version has the lot
https://www.aim-sportline.com/en/products/plug-and-play/mxk10/5thgen/index.htm

And if they dont have it available, they need a lot of emails and calls to show there is a potential market

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i thought about mxk10. But it is for zx10r.
For my pity plug is absolutly different. Also if you will open race studio 3 - mxk10 cant be configured at all. Only as is. So only mxs or mxl. Only problem ktrc. I dont want to loose it...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also ecus on h2 and zx10r absolutly the same. So CAN datas should be the same. Only need a plug of zx10r and small wiring modifications. I have both zx10r 2017 and h2 2015. Already had this idea. But mxk10 cant display EGT, boost temp, fuel pressure e.t.c....

·
Registered
663 Posts
"Also ecus on h2 and zx10r absolutly the same. So CAN datas should be the same. Only need a plug of zx10r and small wiring modifications. I have both zx10r 2017 and h2 2015. Already had this idea. But mxk10 cant display EGT, boost temp, fuel pressure e.t.c...."

Yes and why it should be fairly easy for AIM to sniff the CAN data from the H2 and have a H2 version available
But it cannot display what there are no sensors or data stream for , so EGT and Fuel pressure would be out unless it had extra input capability and configurability

1 - 8 of 8 Posts