Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
>:D
DNA High Performance Filters added 3 new photos.

7 hrs · https://www.facebook.com/#

Final tests for the DNA KAWASAKI H2 High Performance Airfilter!
Fantastic results achieved from our R&D department, this filter is going to be a must for all the H2 bikes!!!
40% increase in air flow!!!!
DNA’s Fcd Design (Full contour design) at its best!
Every single square mm of area is used as active filtering surface! ...
Official release tomorrow!

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey 1 Arm, have you posted any vids yet? I hope I don't miss em is why I am asking.

DNA air filters rock with their Full Contour Design.

·
Registered
867 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Im in and I will know the price today I will call Greece.

Hey OneArm I just got it ordered.....its not cheap but nothing on this baby is.....

·
Registered
867 Posts
Reactions: ZX-14R_stealthrider

·
Registered
125 Posts
My wife's s1000rr has motor work done from Lees Cycle center in San Diego. Stock this s1000rr made 168 on a 250i at a mile high location. After exhaust ported cylinder head tune and other tricks. It put down 194 hp. Then, on Mr12 it made 204 hp. My wife's bike is also geared -1, +1 and she weighs 75 lb.'s lighter.

Neither one of us claim to be pros but we both road raced motorcycles at different locations through out New Mexico and Colorado. We both raced in the expert class. So my point is we will do some videos of roll ons for shi-s and giggles for everyone's entertainment.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My wife's s1000rr has motor work done from Lees Cycle center in San Diego. Stock this s1000rr made 168 on a 250i at a mile high location. After exhaust ported cylinder head tune and other tricks. It put down 194 hp. Then, on Mr12 it made 204 hp. My wife's bike is also geared -1, +1 and she weighs 75 lb.'s lighter.

Neither one of us claim to be pros but we both road raced motorcycles at different locations through out New Mexico and Colorado. We both raced in the expert class. So my point is we will do some videos of roll ons for shi-s and giggles for everyone's entertainment.
Thats sweet man My boy made 207 hp in the rear with MR12. So lets see i have a lot going with the H2 now getting her set up ECU PIPE 3M and some other stuf

·
Registered
867 Posts
Looking forward to seeing your results! Do you know what the claims are for just adding the DNA filter to a stock bike?
No but from what they are saying it adds about 40% more air. Also Don Guhl said that the stock air filter was removed when they were tuning Ricky's bike....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry, Can't post 2 pics at one time for some reason.
Not sure if it any faster but it sounds cool you can hear it sucking air
From the front. I'm sure it is. I'll check it on the dyno this weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
I want to see a statement from DNA High Performance Filters about whether its DNA H2 air filter is equal to, if not better than the stock H2 air filter in trapping particulate matter.

Namely, was particulate trapping significantly compromised to achieve a 40% improvement in air flow with its DNA H2 air filter?

DNA High Performance Filters should be able to answer this (but may not want to).

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing your dyno results. I did not know the air filter was so easy to get to. I was having nightmares about having to tear the entire top half of the bike apart to change an air filter like on my s1000rr.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts