Ninja H2 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if I need to disable the headlight for track duty, is pulling the fuse an acceptable way to do this? It seems to work, but with previous bikes I know sometimes the headlight fuse can be tied into the electrical system in unexpected ways.

·
Registered
702 Posts
So if I need to disable the headlight for track duty, is pulling the fuse an acceptable way to do this? It seems to work, but with previous bikes I know sometimes the headlight fuse can be tied into the electrical system in unexpected ways.
I've done this so far for all of my track days on the H2 with no problems.

I disconnect the connector in the tail section, and remove the fuse underneath the right hand side cover just underneath the instrument cluster.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've done this so far for all of my track days on the H2 with no problems.

I disconnect the connector in the tail section, and remove the fuse underneath the right hand side cover just underneath the instrument cluster.
Cool, that's what I did in addition to completely removing the fender (gotta figure out a better way to remove the front bolts, getting around the tail fairing was a pain).

The fuse box even has an unused slot as a handy little storage spot for the fuse.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Cool, that's what I did in addition to completely removing the fender (gotta figure out a better way to remove the front bolts, getting around the tail fairing was a pain).

The fuse box even has an unused slot as a handy little storage spot for the fuse.
For the rear fender, use a ball end Allen Wrench.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts