Ninja H2 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
I love it. Taste is subjective but this owner has stamped their individuality on it. Thats a can do attitude.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
We all were wondering about a 2016....?????The belly fairng is definitely something new.

Just a tad showy to me...the graphics...but still...very nice.I agree about covering the Carbon.FAIL.

Fortunately,the overall style saves it;)

·
Registered
77 Posts
the H2 and H2R are only bike in the world to have their unique paint job, and then you have a great idea to individualise it, in a wrap!!!.. don't destroy a magnificent bike. if you feel the need to personalise the buy a Harley and help your self

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
LOL...true story there;)When I think of 'sometime' painting mine an 'easier to manage' color....I'm like..."WTF dude?"This factory paint really IS the coolest ever.I can deal with some MINOR swirling every once in a while...it buffs right out anyway...no biggie.My paint still looks great.It's really not that hard to work with.The final product makes it worth it anyway.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
One thing about all this...it's giving Kawasaki a real insight into what future owners(or now owners)'might' want.If they do make a 2016...I'd imagine they have several new upgrades available for it.I still love my Mirror Black though.Without a belly pan.It's the OG so to speak.No plans anytime soon to make it look like 'just another crotch rocket'.No way.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Lee Pritchard's Facebook public group, Kawasaki Ninja H2, has a shot put up by Andre Johnson. He says he's only shared it so the photo is a mystery. Some responses believe it's some Photoshop work, others are taking the picture at face value. One responder asked if she was available and another asked if she would marry him. Whatever it is, the girl is cute and I think it's pretty hot she may be an owner of an H2 and has tastefully had it painted to her taste.

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Lee Pritchard's Facebook public group, Kawasaki Ninja H2, has a shot put up by Andre Johnson. He says he's only shared it so the photo is a mystery. Some responses believe it's some Photoshop work, others are taking the picture at face value. One responder asked if she was available and another asked if she would marry him. Whatever it is, the girl is cute and I think it's pretty hot she may be an owner of an H2 and has tastefully had it painted to her taste.
2 of the pics aren't showing up...probably removed or I'm have browser(s) problems.

Now my brain and little knowledge of Photoshop leads me to believe it is a Photoshop picture(s). Main reason in looking at the viewable pic, I noticed all the green accents are of same color as frame. The issue, the accent strips were applied after painting then the job cleared coated. And 2nd reason, the pic is of low quality. So either, major money was spent to have the bike completely stripped, painted and accent stripes made/painted or Photoshop a pic to get buzz. Either way, great job!

I'm one of giving benefit of doubt and that would be Really Awesome if she is the owner and did have it (frame and accent stripes on bike) painted to her taste. The reason I give benefit of doubt, the only thing green are the forks adjustment area. Again, the low quality makes it a bit harder to really determine one or the other.

·
Registered
278 Posts
2 of the pics aren't showing up...probably removed or I'm have browser(s) problems.

Now my brain and little knowledge of Photoshop leads me to believe it is a Photoshop picture(s). Main reason in looking at the viewable pic, I noticed all the green accents are of same color as frame. The issue, the accent strips were applied after painting then the job cleared coated. And 2nd reason, the pic is of low quality. So either, major money was spent to have the bike completely stripped, painted and accent stripes made/painted or Photoshop a pic to get buzz. Either way, great job!

I'm one of giving benefit of doubt and that would be Really Awesome if she is the owner and did have it (frame and accent stripes on bike) painted to her taste. The reason I give benefit of doubt, the only thing green are the forks adjustment area. Again, the low quality makes it a bit harder to really determine one or the other.
You're not seeing other pictures as I took this picture off Facebook and ran it quickly thru Photoshop. Didn't really work on it as it was a very noisy piece. I did lighten it slightly and worked a bit on contrast. I personally feel it is Photoshopped with the pink.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts