Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Was riding down the Queensway in Telford A442 yesterday trying my new helmet and am sure seen a H2 on the other cairragway. Anyone gonna confess. Spoiling my exclusivness. 馃槣:D

Registered
"Carriageway" still cracks me up when yall say it. Not in a bad way, its unique and not used in the U.S.

NOLA

Registered
tis just a normal thing here in the UK. :)

I've not seen another on the road when i've been out. Only ever seen 1 on the road before me

Registered
"Carriageway" still cracks me up when yall say it. Not in a bad way, its unique and not used in the U.S.

NOLA
Often when I perambulate along the pavement of the queens carriageway horseless carriages obscure motor bicycles thus not enabling me too identify the maker , one can hardly glance at ones full hunter on a short Albert chain to ascertain the hour before another wretched motor bicycle races by !

Registered
I wonder the same thing.....how many bikes are produced total, and how many owners make it to the internet boards. I have to believe that a percentage of them buy the bikes and just never get into the internet boards. I wonder the percentage that never see this stuff.

NOLA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts