Ninja H2 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered mine on the last day, second ordering period. The email from KHI said delivery starting in June. Anyone heard anything more definitive??

·
Registered
97 Posts
I ordered mine on the last day, second ordering period. The email from KHI said delivery starting in June. Anyone heard anything more definitive??

I ordered on the first ordering period on November 5 & my email from Kawasaki said "Deliveries starting in January 2015--Received it on March 27th. However, there current delivery estimate should be more accurate, especially since the Long Beach dock strike is over.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the dealer has nothing new to tell me...but assures me that he is slated to receive said bike.

All the details are wrapped up on my end. Sold the ZX-14 251 hp 1534 race engine, check. Sold the built 1287 12R, check. Sold more stuff, check. Still selling more stuff, check.

Now it is a waiting game...

·
Registered
574 Posts
If you are in the US, you will probably learn things at the same time the dealer does, or even sooner if he doesn't read his mail. I'm pretty sure all the US bikes were airfreighted, so the dock strike wasn't a factor for us. Be patient, the wait will be worth it. In your case you have the advantage of sorta knowing what you are getting into, those of us who ordered last fall could only hope that it would be that good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts