Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What it definitely is ,, An expected date.

If a doctor tells me a baby is due and if it is not premature I can expect delivery...

More than any Doctor,, (I've never had spinal injuries that require me to have drugs better than life itself) In Kawasaki I Trust

·
Registered
554 Posts
Congrats H2, who's next?!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Anyone from the USA get one of these cards?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Anyone else from the UK get one... I certainly haven't !
I did get a phone call from the dealer telling me 'some' deliveries would be in March, but he couldn't say whether mine would be one of them or 'some time later in the year'....
Not the best news because I am NOT VERY GOOD AT WAITING !!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
I did get a phone call from the dealer telling me 'some' deliveries would be in March, but he couldn't say whether mine would be one of them or 'some time later in the year'....
Letters have gone out to those lucky people who will be getting bikes in March. Subject to postal issues, if you haven't got one by now, you're probably not in the March list. Give your dealer a call - they should be able to confirm the position.

My letter arrived today .............

:):):):):)

·
Registered
208 Posts
I aint got a letter either, but then again March is F**k** cold so I can wait a little longer :) More than happy to keep looking on here and listen to updates and build my anticipation to fever pitch ! :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Good news guys! Keep us up to date.

Where I live, March has the heaviest snow fall, April is the second snowiest month. I can wait, but I don't want to.

Greg

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good news guys! Keep us up to date.

Where I live, March has the heaviest snow fall, April is the second snowiest month. I can wait, but I don't want to.

Greg
We will know this time next week exactly how much of a beast this bike is. Motorcycle news ( the UK's most respected journal ) has a test rider in Losail Qatar. Clearly the H2R will be phenomenal. Lets hope the H2 doesn't appear too asthmatic by comparison. :eek:

·
Registered
554 Posts
1 - 20 of 61 Posts