Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know where somebody late to the party can still snag one? The only one I've found so far is 28k before taxes, is a 3k markup normal for these bikes?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I'm sure bikes have sold over sticker but wouldn't pay a $3k markup. Not sure if you're in the states but theres one on eBay now from a Kawi dealer in NM, USA for $24,750. Otherwise I'd make lots of calls, it may be difficult to locate but there's probably still some new ones around. GOOD LUCK! Hope you're successful.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'd call and look around. 3k is a bit pricey. After all is said and done, I'd expect it to be around 27k-28k including TTL (state taxes vary of course). Good Luck and if it's a dealer new one, mileage should be no more than around 3miles total on it. At max 6-8. but then that's me being picky. If you find one and in your budget, Get It. Good luck again.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
The H2 was never "in stock". It's a pre-order only bike, so if a dealer has one it's either a cancelled order or he ordered one for a Mr John Doe.

If he is an official Kawasaki dealer I'd be interested to know what K think about prices being marked up above retail.

·
Registered
202 Posts
The H2 was never "in stock". It's a pre-order only bike, so if a dealer has one it's either a cancelled order or he ordered one for a Mr John Doe.

If he is an official Kawasaki dealer I'd be interested to know what K think about prices being marked up above retail.

Im sure I started a thread on that topic. Even posted pics of the bike on the dealers floor with the $28,399 "marked up" price tag on it. I contacted Kawi to find out, No Once Cared lol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Im sure I started a thread on that topic. Even posted pics of the bike on the dealers floor with the $28,399 "marked up" price tag on it. I contacted Kawi to find out, No Once Cared lol.

I believe 28,399 is the exact price they are asking

·
Registered
202 Posts

I turned that price down months ago, Kawasaki dealer in Marietta GA, ridiculous asking $3,399 over MSRP. Glad I did, found one much cheaper.

That $28,399 bike was still sitting on the dealers floor as of 2 weeks ago.

In addition to the $28,399 asking price they also wanted $1250 in dealer prep (LMAO), plus taxes and title fees. Over $32K out the door. Screw Motions in Marietta GA, I hope they go BANKRUPT!

I will never EVER buy anything from these crooks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I turned that price down months ago, Kawasaki dealer in Marietta GA, ridiculous asking $3,399 over MSRP. Glad I did, found one much cheaper.

That $28,399 bike was still sitting on the dealers floor as of 2 weeks ago.

In addition to the $28,399 asking price they also wanted $1250 in dealer prep (LMAO), plus taxes and title fees. Over $32K out the door. Screw Motions in Marietta GA, I hope they go BANKRUPT!

I will never EVER buy anything from these crooks.
Oh wow that's the bike I was looking at. They're 250 miles away from me and told me that was the over the phone price and to come in for something better. I believe I'm gonna look elsewhere

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$24,750 brand new, zero miles - Southwest Kawasaki 575 434 0454
I love it but it's 17 hours away, I'm located in MS. I found another one about 4 hours north listed for 25375 If they stay true on the price I'll probably catch a ride up there and ride it back.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Try adhuntr.com, this searches all of the Craig's List ads. As for bikes that dealers have, most are canceled orders so figure someone already put $2500 down and the dealer (stealer) has already pocketed this and now they are trying to mark it up in your face. If Kawasaki announces a 2016 model, expect that price to drop quick, we'll know in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Oh wow that's the bike I was looking at. They're 250 miles away from me and told me that was the over the phone price and to come in for something better. I believe I'm gonna look elsewhere

LMAO, that's too funny. They told me the same thing, "come in" and we can do a better deal. When I came in, they lied too me. I even had my check book. I offered 28K out the door, they turned it down.

I did a thread on all that, here it is if you want to read it.

·
Registered
202 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LMAO, that's too funny. They told me the same thing, "come in" and we can do a better deal. When I came in, they lied too me. I even had my check book. I offered 28K out the door, they turned it down.

I did a thread on all that, here it is if you want to read it.

Cant edit my own posts, but here is the link.

http://www.ninjah2.org/forum/ninja-h2-general-discussion/8306-true-about-h2.html

Obviously they haven't learned anything since they still have it.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Try adhuntr.com, this searches all of the Craig's List ads. As for bikes that dealers have, most are canceled orders so figure someone already put $2500 down and the dealer (stealer) has already pocketed this and now they are trying to mark it up in your face. If Kawasaki announces a 2016 model, expect that price to drop quick, we'll know in a couple weeks.
Kawasaki Corp. keeps the $2500.
I've been watching ads & out of curiosity searching for bikes since May & while there are still new bikes available, there seems to be less & less each month. It may have something to do w/ the expected but then cancelled November 2015 ordering period. I know someone working for a dealership that bought an H2 for himself but received a higher offer at delivery so he sold the bike (he was counting on the November 15 opening to replace it) but told me recently he's now looking around for a bike.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I love it but it's 17 hours away, I'm located in MS. I found another one about 4 hours north listed for 25375 If they stay true on the price I'll probably catch a ride up there and ride it back.

You DEFINITELY should. I was napping during the $2500 deposit deal. Was selling my biz at the time so was totally focused on that. When I realized how badly I wanted the H2, made calls to all the dealers locally & then expanded the search out from there. I found my new H2 six states away in West Virginia. Called them & put a deposit down the minute he told me it's there, they've yet to put the battery in, original purchaser had financing fall through & it's got all the accessories (gift kit, etc.) The following weekend my wife & I drove there & I rode it home over 400 miles. Was blessed with a beautiful sunny day too. Bike was broken in & had my first oil change service on 2nd day of ownership. The ride was one of the most fun days on a bike I've had.. It was awesome picking up this machine & having some mileage put on the very first ride, I HIGHLY recommend it.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for you. What are you riding now?

For me it was about a 9 hour (one way) trip, think I needed fuel 4 or 5 times. The H2 is REALLY comfortable for a sport bike.
Pic from that first day from West Vrginia, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll keep an eye out for you. What are you riding now?

For me it was about a 9 hour (one way) trip, think I needed fuel 4 or 5 times. The H2 is REALLY comfortable for a sport bike.
Pic from that first day from West Vrginia, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York

You DEFINITELY should. I was napping during the $2500 deposit deal. Was selling my biz at the time so was totally focused on that. When I realized how badly I wanted the H2, made calls to all the dealers locally & then expanded the search out from there. I found my new H2 six states away in West Virginia. Called them & put a deposit down the minute he told me it's there, they've yet to put the battery in, original purchaser had financing fall through & it's got all the accessories (gift kit, etc.) The following weekend my wife & I drove there & I rode it home over 400 miles. Was blessed with a beautiful sunny day too. Bike was broken in & had my first oil change service on 2nd day of ownership. The ride was one of the most fun days on a bike I've had.. It was awesome picking up this machine & having some mileage put on the very first ride, I HIGHLY recommend it.
Im riding an Yamaha fz-07 at the moment. Aside from 2 keys is there anything else that comes with the bike that I need to make sure is there? The price on the bike is good I just need to arrange a ride to the dealer. They told me that they've had the bike since April and was ordered by them not an individual.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Yes, you want the H2 Gift/presentation box. It's a large (about 16") black box "Ninja" on the top with welcome letter, H2 brochure, Ninja 30 yr Anniversary book, H2 carbon fiber Keychain with your VIN inprinted, glass USB flash drive & underneath in the box an H2 service manual & nice 5.11 tactical "Ninja H2" button down shirt (grey) I had to call Kawaski for the shirt in my size but they came through.

It's a really nice box of stuff you should make sure it's there. You should also get a box with Dr Beasley's Nano Resin, foam block applicator, Dr Beasleys Detail Spray (12 oz), and a couple of high end micro fiber cloths (blue w red pipping). Don't forget the manual too which comes in a H2 black soft case.

I'd confirm its all there before making a deal w/ them.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts