Ninja H2 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, exactly what dealer, in what state is asking more than MSRP. You see where I'm goin ?
You can private message me the answer. Guys are waiting for bikes. I am waiting for a bike. And I have an H 2. Let's talk. Boys lets run the market us v them. Value v cost. Price v demand. The most sought after bike ever, Kawasaki v everyone ! H2R power in the H2 it's already right in front of us, ask Brock, ask him right now. Do it privately, don't embarrass anyone one ! 300 + horsepower is already in the books. Waiting for the current H2 owners to take control of the world.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just can't see anyone getting at H2R unless they are a collector. With the tuners bringing serious power gains to the H2, can't see that aspect of the H2R being a deciding factor.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I can only think that these bikes are cancelled orders or "zero-miles" 2nd hand because they were only supplied by Kawasaki to order for approved customers.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I just can't see anyone getting at H2R unless they are a collector. With the tuners bringing serious power gains to the H2, can't see that aspect of the H2R being a deciding factor.
There is rumors abound that whats happening with the h2 ie cranking up the power via tune is also happening to h2r... I think that 310+ hp number including ram air will look pedestrian to what's coming.. I could be wrong though but I don't think so. There is differences between the bikes. Differences that will allow for a significant top end hp advantage for R. Not to mention its carbon fibre lol

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Does anyone know which dealers in their area have either bike in stock, and ready for sale ?
I found one out of state on cycle trader, brand new/battery hadn't been installed yet, deal fell through w/ original order. Looking at cycle trader now on featured ads there appears to be one in AL (Halls Motorsport) & one in your state CA (Whittier/says in stock) but obviously needs to be confirmed. Wouldn't pay attention to the ads under featured ads for the H2, no one I called from there actually had a bike in stock. GOOD LUCK!
http://m.cycletrader.com/search-res...20000:*&modelkeyword=1&sort=geo_distance:asc&

1 - 11 of 11 Posts