Ninja H2 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Port Orange Florida, just a few miles from Daytona Speedway. Bike week is going on right now and I took a ride to the speedway to look at the vendors. Much to my surprise in the Kawasaki tent was an H2 & H2R !! Absolutely awesome to look at. Spoke to a Kawasaki representative and he confirmed there are 60 H2's in the USA sitting in a warehouse and about ready to be delivered. My H2 order was placed with Daytona Fun Machines, but unfortunately the rep could not give me an idea of where I am in the pecking order !!

After reading the test articles and now seeing the H2's in person I know my hard earned money is well spent on this beast.

Were all a lucky lot :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
I live in Port Orange Florida, just a few miles from Daytona Speedway. Bike week is going on right now and I took a ride to the speedway to look at the vendors. Much to my surprise in the Kawasaki tent was an H2 & H2R !! Absolutely awesome to look at. Spoke to a Kawasaki representative and he confirmed there are 60 H2's in the USA sitting in a warehouse and about ready to be delivered. My H2 order was placed with Daytona Fun Machines, but unfortunately the rep could not give me an idea of where I am in the pecking order !!

After reading the test articles and now seeing the H2's in person I know my hard earned money is well spent on this beast.

Were all a lucky lot :)
Welcome, any snaps? :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts