Ninja H2 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a few light smoke double bubbles on H2s but no dark smoke. So I decided to buy one and give you guys my opinion. First off, it looks awesome! It provides a noticeable amount more of wind protection. The dark smoke is VERY dark and you CAN NOT see through it unless you shine a light on the other side. That being said, I love it. The shape gives the bike more of a fighter jet cockpit feel. I recommend getting it, if you can find a website that has one in stock. Pictures for comparison. It's only letting me post one pic at a time so be patient.

Attachments

·
Registered
835 Posts
It looks good , blends in with the fairing well . One criticism, the brand name in white .
I'm sure manufacturers would sell more if they had an unbranded option available.
When you tuck in behind for a 186 MPH run will you be using your torch !

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol. The "Zero Gravity" is just a sticker that can be peeled off if desired. I haven't decided if I like the poduct enough to rep them. I might just peel them off next week.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lol. The "Zero Gravity" is just a sticker that can be peeled off if desired. I haven't decided if I like the poduct enough to rep them. I might just peel them off next week.
I have the dark Corsa screen looks great but not had a chance to try it out yet. I took the Zero Gravity sticker off straight away.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Too bad it's a bit out of the way. :laugh:
But I thought maybe someone had a good easy clean method like heating it first or something?
Otherwise I'll just do it with my nails ;)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I've been looking for a replacement screen for my H2 to use in LSR. First off a smoked screen would not be suitable but I did look at the Zero Gravity DB screen in clear. Although this is higher than the stock screen it's quite narrow and gives no protection to the rider's shoulders, these are sticking out in the air stream causing a lot of drag, no better than the stock item.

Anyway, Zero Gravoty also sell a Corsa screen for the H2 which looks wider as well as a little higher than the stock screen. I may try one of those.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Riding at night is slightly more distracting as I can see the reflection of some of the gauges in the windscreen. But it is only slightly more noticeable (like 5%). The wind protection matches the contour of my head and shoulders. I think the clear or light smoke would be a great option for most of the guys on here. I would say that if you want it to blend with the paint better, go dark smoke.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I went with the Corsa screen in clear. I need to see through it for LSR. Very pleased with the fit and finish.
Don't know what I'm doing wrong with my butt all the way back (I'm only 5' 9) and in full tuck, chin of helmet on the tank I can't see through the shield at the road ahead. I mean I can look down through the screen while in tuck but only a few feet ahead of the bike. The front cowl & screen on the H2 is so low.

I had been using the DB in smoke last Fall, installed the Corsa in smoke a few weeks back. I also ordered Novus cleaner/plastic polisher but only use it after I've washed the bike really well, anything used on the wind screens if they're not really clean first will leave micro scratching. Stuff works really well on my helmet shields too :

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Don't know what I'm doing wrong with my butt all the way back (I'm only 5' 9) and in full tuck, chin of helmet on the tank I can't see through the shield at the road ahead. I mean I can look down through the screen while in tuck but only a few feet ahead of the bike. The front cowl & screen on the H2 is so low.
The H2 is a small bike. I'm only 5' 10" and I have trouble getting down low enough. Butt is at the back of the seat, chest on the tank and head as low as I can manage while still seeing forward. Cannot get my arms inboard any more because my knees are in the way. You need to be a contortionist.

This photo is with the Zero Gravity Corsa.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts