Ninja H2 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It a sad day, as its time to sell my 2015 H2.. we are moving country.. I also has a customised helmet made for this originally and Arai so check it out on Google "Kawasaki H2 Customised Arai Helmet" or in my album on this site,. I may be convinced to sell this beautiful one off airbrushed Aria H2 helmet for the right price.. Check it out and let me know what you would think a fair price would be.. who knows the higher bidder may own this unique pice of art

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
I've looked at your post from 2015, cannot see any helmet size or model. I've got a Shoei head so would want to try on an Arai of same model & size first.

Don.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Shoei's are great lids, this on is a 57cm medium, so would suggest you try one on.. I love Arai's but also have others and a Shoei with all fit fine..

·
Registered
48 Posts
May be a bit small for my noggins, I take a large in Shoei, ah well....
The shell for medium and large is the same.

You can buy the innerliner and cheekpads separately and basicly turn it into a large.

I ride with Shoei, but Arai fits me really really well.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi I have not listed a price and was keen to understand what people would want to pay for this unique pice of art. In my home market I have it listed for just over US$3.3k.. But to be honest my home market is tiny.. I love the artwork on this, so am super reluctant, but $$ can pursuade me

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi, I am a airbrush artist and the work does look good. Pity nobody ever wants to ay for original work, it took a lot of time, i see the details. Whoever buys it will have. nice helmet

1 - 14 of 14 Posts