Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The tyres(rs 10) cannot pass the bike check, still cannot get the licence on road!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Seems like you'll have to change your tires then. Too bad since that is just an extra cost to bear, but I guess you have to jump through some hoops. You have the tires that came stock on the H2, right?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Now that has me wondering if some supercar and hypercar owners have had to go through the same thing since I think some of those cars come with tires that complement its performance.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I've worked in HK, what roads are there where you can open the H2 up? It must be frustrating. Are you sure the HK government hasn't looked at the wrong data? It's the H2R tyre which is not road-legal.

As for car tyres? I use N-Rated P Zero's on my car. Totally legal and about the best available. Just don't wear them out too quickly though, they are pretty expensive at over £1,000 UK for a set.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I've worked in HK, what roads are there where you can open the H2 up? It must be frustrating. Are you sure the HK government hasn't looked at the wrong data? It's the H2R tyre which is not road-legal.

As for car tyres? I use N-Rated P Zero's on my car. Totally legal and about the best available. Just don't wear them out too quickly though, they are pretty expensive at over £1,000 UK for a set.
yes, some roads can play with the H2, when did you been in HK?

Did you play the TWISK before?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
yes, some roads can play with the H2, when did you been in HK?

Did you play the TWISK before?
I was in HK back in 2003. I worked at HK Cable TV in Tsuen Wan when the studio was being built. Stayed at a company flat owned by Wharf in Nathan Road. It's all changed there now. Really enjoyed being there.

Not sure what TWISK is?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was in HK back in 2003. I worked at HK Cable TV in Tsuen Wan when the studio was being built. Stayed at a company flat owned by Wharf in Nathan Road. It's all changed there now. Really enjoyed being there.

Not sure what TWISK is?
route twisk is the hill road from Tsuen Wan to Shek Kong, a exciting track

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you sure it's all because the tires?!If so,Yamaha R1(M) should has the same problem!!
yes, R1 and H2 use the same tyre, but the smart distributor of Yamaha use another set tyre to get the licence

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the HK government is stupid, even the rear fender need to modify to get licence too

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
route twisk is the hill road from Tsuen Wan to Shek Kong, a exciting track
Oh, I see. Only went into Tseun Wan on the MTR from TST, or by hovercraft so didn't see many roads. Good that you have somewhere to ride.

That rear plate sucks.

·
Registered
574 Posts
It is good to see that the USA isn't the only place where the bureaucrats have tried to take away the enjoyment from our sport. You are much luckier than people in the rest of China by just having access to this forum, the rest of the country is held back by the great firewall that limits internet access outside China.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It is good to see that the USA isn't the only place where the bureaucrats have tried to take away the enjoyment from our sport. You are much luckier than people in the rest of China by just having access to this forum, the rest of the country is held back by the great firewall that limits internet access outside China.
most riders in China mainland use VPN

1 - 20 of 32 Posts