Ninja H2 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
These might just be the bent parts off of a bike and they have ordered new parts to piece it back together, otherwise we should be seeing a wiring harness, wheels, etc.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Okay.Guys...these H2's are startin to hit the statistic's list...be careful...and I mean that for myself as well.I've dialed back a bit in the last few weeks.Picking 'faster' spots to open her up some...but still...If I didn't know these roads here,I wouldn't be pushing too hard.Even then,almost anything can go wrong.

What's really odd(to me)...when I'm just out cruising at say...65-70...(which feels slow)..I get deer coming across ahead of me(several times in the last two weeks).Nothing alarming really.Easy to deal with.But at say...150+,I don't see ANY wildlife trying to go across.Maybe it's just fate...IDK...but I think the message to me here is...at 70,I can deal safely with it...at 150+...forget it.I'm toast.And it can happen to me...maybe something is telling me.."If they're there at 65-70 mph...they're there at...so ease up some".I've been very fortunate in my riding times.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Okay.Guys...these H2's are startin to hit the statistic's list...be careful...and I mean that for myself as well.I've dialed back a bit in the last few weeks.Picking 'faster' spots to open her up some...but still...If I didn't know these roads here,I wouldn't be pushing too hard.Even then,almost anything can go wrong.

What's really odd(to me)...when I'm just out cruising at say...65-70...(which feels slow)..I get deer coming across ahead of me(several times in the last two weeks).Nothing alarming really.Easy to deal with.But at say...150+,I don't see ANY wildlife trying to go across.Maybe it's just fate...IDK...but I think the message to me here is...at 70,I can deal safely with it...at 150+...forget it.I'm toast.And it can happen to me...maybe something is telling me.."If they're there at 65-70 mph...they're there at...so ease up some".I've been very fortunate in my riding times.
Very true - this bike means we all need to recalibrate our riding senses compared to anything we have ridden before.

The trouble is, no matter how good we are, it's the other idiots that cause the accidents ........

Take care out there guys !

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
That's why I get out on the big roads and away from the city,or cages out there...I pass frequently to get into clear air...

·
Registered
787 Posts
These parts are not mine. So two are down in UK. yes the wicked acceleration (sharp throttle ) was a major factor but ultimately I take responsibility. the first two confirmed were Croatia and south Africa. Then this one in England , talk of one in Italy and one stateside. Openthrottle in Aus,,,,i remember how much he loved this bike.
Still havent seen my bike as my shoulder blade is in pieces, shattered , and housebound apart from trip to hospital where i saw scan images that left me shocked. Will be interesting to see how long and what shape it is when it fuses back together.(same goes for the bike ) Friends having a great time telling me to get a Harley now .
Ive still got huge love for this bike,, yes its been found out for its weight on the track but as a road going missile carrying a real person of 105 kg as opposed to a test jockey i can offset my brokenness against the experience of having ridden it (quite hard ).

Stay focused everybody and enjoy. May your camel have lots of fleas and walk backwards.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts