Ninja H2 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm waiting for my 2021 H2 Carbon to arrive. I was curious what others had paid for the same bike?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I haven't heard anything. I think I'll try and reach out tomorrow to see what they can tell me. I'll let you know what I find out.
No, I haven't heard anything. I think I'll try and reach out tomorrow to see what they can tell me. I'll let you know what I find out.
I spoke to the dealer on Saturday. He said the unit has not shipped yet and was unable to provide a VIN at this point. I wonder if they mean it hasn't shipped from Japan or from the west coast. I looked into shipping time from Japan. It takes 20 - 28 days for the trip. Then the products can sit at the harbor for weeks before shipping out on truck. I'm located in the Mid-West, I'm sure it's another week to ship it from the port in Long Beach to the dealer. I don't think I'll see this bike until the end of April.... if I'm lucky.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
I spoke to the dealer on Saturday. He said the unit has not shipped yet and was unable to provide a VIN at this point. I wonder if they mean it hasn't shipped from Japan or from the west coast. I looked into shipping time from Japan. It takes 20 - 28 days for the trip. Then the products can sit at the harbor for weeks before shipping out on truck. I'm located in the Mid-West, I'm sure it's another week to ship it from the port in Long Beach to the dealer. I don't think I'll see this bike until the end of April.... if I'm lucky.
This machine better be fucking outrageous. Pretty tired of waiting at this point.

·
Registered
434 Posts
If your so upset about the delay maybe the H2 is not for you, a cool level head is requierd to ride this machine, rethink for your families sake because many wanabe's will try and bait you on the road and some fights arn't worth it. Just saying!

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
I don’t know what your problem with me is Rick... maybe it is that I use Facebook.

No need to be a dick. Did you enjoy waiting six months for yours?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I feel ya.....Mine arrived in June. The wait was excrusiating...I ordered at cut-off and suffered greatly!!! After the 1st 1000 miles all that shit was history! 11,000 miles later all is well! Like has been said, it will be worth the wait!!!

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
I feel ya.....Mine arrived in June. The wait was excrusiating...I ordered at cut-off and suffered greatly!!! After the 1st 1000 miles all that shit was history! 11,000 miles later all is well! Like has been said, it will be worth the wait!!!
👍🏼 I suspected as much, but always good to hear! Glad you love it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
👍🏼 I suspected as much, but always good to hear! Glad you love it!
Spoke with my dealership again yesterday, the kawasaki rep emailed them. Sooo. Bikes are already on its way over from Japan. Set to reach LA ports late March, anywhere from 25th to 31st. Need to clear customs which is the scary part. Then they go to Ontario California to the warehouse where they will be processed out by order number. I ordered mine Oct 4 kawasaki rep said mine is number 4. This wait is kind of a bummer just because I live in Arizona and when I get my bike it will be close to summer. Ugh. However the wait is so worth it and if I have to look at my bike in the garage for the summer I will lol just to know I have it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I feel for y’all !! I bought a used 1 had to wait 2 weeks to pick up drove my usually patient wife insane couldn’t sleep through the night couldn’t imagine waiting months

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts