Ninja H2 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. New in here and having a ninja h2 2018. After washing my bike, i notice that there are a lots of spots all over the fairing and the gas tank as well. It's only when i put some water on it but it looks like someone try to clean it or something like that with wrong stuff and it leave a lot of different colors on the bike.
Anyone know something about it or having similar ?
Pls help

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi all. New in here and having a ninja h2 2018. After washing my bike, i notice that there are a lots of spots all over the fairing and the gas tank as well. It's only when i put some water on it but it looks like someone try to clean it or something like that with wrong stuff and it leave a lot of different colors on the bike.
Anyone know something about it or having similar ?
Pls help
Im having the same issus did u find out what it was ??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. The color problems are build-in and come like this from the factory. Kawasaki aware to that and right now there's nothing to do about it. Nano coat all over the bike and less expose to the summer sun can keep your color as is. I did it and feel good with that. Also you can wrap some stickers, so they also protect your paint from getting worst. In the pics below you can see what i did

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As far as i know, KAWASAKI did some changes and improve the paint stabillity, so it should be alright now with the new models.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sun exposed is the most common reason for that "spots" on the bike.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Any where to contact kawasaki to ask advice i never had the issue till ppf wrapping my bike my first one i didnt ppf and had 0 issues i want to know if its the ppf film or if its maybe the sprays they use to apply it
(Baby shampoo, alcohol that gets diluted and Xpel gel)

I have the feeling its not the wrap its self as i know lots of people who have the wraps on with 0 issues all i can think is its the sprays ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts