Ninja H2 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After racing the bike a few times all of a sudden when I fully squeeze clutch the bike is still pulling forward, hard to shift gears, clutch level now loose and has less tension. I would assume the clutch level/cable just need adjustment but not sure if clutch basket or any major issues are the case. If it happens to be clutch level/cable is something wrong or went wrong that makes this happens or is it normal. Should I take this serious and not drive bike until I have it check by a mechanic?

·
Registered
867 Posts
After racing the bike a few times all of a sudden when I fully squeeze clutch the bike is still pulling forward, hard to shift gears, clutch level now loose and has less tension. I would assume the clutch level/cable just need adjustment but not sure if clutch basket or any major issues are the case. If it happens to be clutch level/cable is something wrong or went wrong that makes this happens or is it normal. Should I take this serious and not drive bike until I have it check by a mechanic?
Whatever is going on is not good. I would try bleeding the master cylinder and clutch piston first. there is no cable on this clutch on this bike as it is fully hydraulic like the front brakes....If there is no change the clutch cover has to come off for inspection.

·
Registered
867 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Quite frankly it surprises me that an H2 owner doesn't know the bike has a hydraulic clutch. Is this post genuine?

·
Registered
105 Posts
A rubber seal is leaking fluid and it is how Air got into my clutch lines. I added pictures

I don't see any wetness around the dust cover indicating a leak? Have you looked around the slave cylinder area near the front sprocket cover to see if there are any leaks around there?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't see any wetness around the dust cover indicating a leak? Have you looked around the slave cylinder area near the front sprocket cover to see if there are any leaks around there?
I wiped off the fluid so I could take picture of holes where fluid is coming from. The Kawasaki dealer flushed my clutch lines because the fluid was cloudy and it was air in the lines. When I pump clutch fluid leaks out. If it's more wrong with the bike I will know when they call and tell me to come pick it up.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kawasaki stated that it has been reports of master cylinder and slave cylinder leaks and is replacing my parts under warranty.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Pics from PMSHK, he was unable to upload.
(Tip: do screenshot of pics over 950kb to reduce size)

So -do you know how/why damage happened?

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
Pics from PMSHK, he was unable to upload.
(Tip: do screenshot of pics over 950kb to reduce size)

So -do you know how/why damage happened?
Thanks for help.

Don't know why, I found every time after play, the reservoir need to refill since brand new.
I think there were some place was leaking, I order the K-factory slave cylinder for lighter force of the clutch, after replacement, I check the original one, inside had some scratch

1 - 19 of 19 Posts