Ninja H2 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just picked up a 2016 a week ago and the clutch friction zone seems to grab pretty far from the grip, are your clutches similar? I have other bikes that have hydro clutches and they grab way earlier than the H2.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yes mine does the same.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I was watching the dealer set up my bike late February. He got the guide when he went on a training course at Kawasaki U.K. for working on the H2. I snapped a few pages on my phone; but I don't have it all. All UK dealers that sold an H2 or H2R should have it.

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
The 2016 clutch disengages way farther from the grip than the 2015, I had it installed last week and the difference is very noticeable and quite annoying...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love the effort needed to pull, but the feel is not great on a bike with this much hp, such an amazing machine this clutch feel needs to change! I'm going to take it in and if there is something that can be done.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I was watching the dealer set up my bike late February. He got the guide when he went on a training course at Kawasaki U.K. for working on the H2. I snapped a few pages on my phone; but I don't have it all. All UK dealers that sold an H2 or H2R should have it.
No such luck at my dealer here in Sacramento, CA. Would love to get my hands on one!:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts