Ninja H2 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here I thought that I would share this interesting story with you guys. It involves a Chinese policeman and an impounded Kawasaki Ninja H2.

The owner of a Ninja H2 was riding along in Shanghai when a cop stopped him. The bike had temporary plates on it, which is standard for a brand new bike, but the cops allege that the rider did not have the supporting paperwork. The cop then proceeds to impound the bike.

And by impound, I mean ride away on it. Yes, this police officer just jumped on a rode away with the guy's bike. he didn't even wear a helmet. It's a bit unnerving considering what we have seen happen to unlucky H2 riders.

I guess the police officer delivered the bike to a flat bed truck because it was later seen on the bed of one. There were no scratches or evidence of a fatality so I guess the cop managed his first ride without getting into too much trouble.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Know how ya feel...I've written genius articles that have fallen of deaf eyes. I offset this with some of the more stupid things i've written.

Got to raise a wry smile that the word police in Chinese writing looks very similar to the western version wrote in English. Nothing to do with globalization I'm sure. Surely they smell the same in any country?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts