·
Registered
210 Posts
its got a headlight and mirrors

·
Registered
867 Posts
its got a headlight and mirrors
No its the winglets are different and the frame is the sliver gray.... I had to shut it off because I was getting a hard on!!! **** I may have to sell something to get one! I love that **** Carbon Fiber ****!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know...I looked again...it just may have a headlamp...kinda looks like it might.Also...that leading edge on the winglets..looks like CF,and the very upper surface looks matte?I like the new shape for sure.VERY fighterjet!

Looked again;)What looks like a headlamp surface seems to just be the shape of the nose intake.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Check this out;)https://youtu.be/x18YjZRSQn8

That new H2R is really awesome.Just wish I had the fundage to get one.I don't think the maintenance would work though.I want something I can ride without having to crack it open every 10K miles or so.No way.But getting this one(the 2016 H2R)..now THAT's a bike that'll rise in resale for sure...just leaving it alone and keeping it for a while..that'd be no fun.It is gorgeous though...

·
Registered
787 Posts
Check this out;)https://youtu.be/x18YjZRSQn8

That new H2R is really awesome.Just wish I had the fundage to get one.I don't think the maintenance would work though.I want something I can ride without having to crack it open every 10K miles or so.No way.But getting this one(the 2016 H2R)..now THAT's a bike that'll rise in resale for sure...just leaving it alone and keeping it for a while..that'd be no fun.It is gorgeous though...
WARNING WARNING,,,SUZUKI CONTENT in the video with music straight out of a gay bar.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
If I had to pick between the 15 vs. 16 (from pics anyway) I'd choose the 15 but if I was going to add a bike, having the 15 already the 16 H2R in a different color scheme is very tempting. I know it's been done but just wish I knew that I could register, insure it without a bunch of legal, liability issues. I remember calling for insurance on one of my cars and after giving the VIN the insurance co. asked , ok, so it's the xyz version, info I hadn't thought of mentioning. So they know exactly what it is based on the VIN, what would happen if I tried to insure it so it could be registered. The easy part is the hardware; tires,lights, mirrors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts