Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the frame numbers we should be able to work out how many went where. For those still waiting don't forget the higher the number the more desirable it will be in the future. Same applies for the lowest.

Deposit placed 28-11-2014. Country UK

Delivery 24th March. Frame number 000489.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Since Kawasaki considers the H2 and H2R to be so special, in addition to the River Mark, I would like to have seen an individual series number engraved on the yoke (just like BMW did on its HP4).

·
Registered
244 Posts
Why are the lower and higher numbers more valuable? Is that because they were built closer to the beginning or end of the production cycle?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Why are the lower and higher numbers more valuable? Is that because they were built closer to the beginning or end of the production cycle?
Lower ones are more valuable just because they were the first one produced.

The higher numbers are valuable because, by the time they got around to building the high numbers, the factory workers had learnt how to do it properly

>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D

·
Registered
173 Posts
From the frame numbers we should be able to work out how many went where. For those still waiting don't forget the higher the number the more desirable it will be in the future. Same applies for the lowest.

Deposit placed 28-11-2014. Country UK

Delivery 24th March. Frame number 000489.
It is nice to see all of you getting info about your bike chassis number and delevery date but it quite frustrating to have give a $10 000.00 deposit on the 10 of november and haven't heard a word from Kawasaki Canada. Not even what shirt size am I wearing!

·
Registered
350 Posts
It is nice to see all of you getting info about your bike chassis number and delevery date but it quite frustrating to have give a $10 000.00 deposit on the 10 of november and haven't heard a word from Kawasaki Canada. Not even what shirt size am I wearing!
Am I surprised? Absolutely NOT!
If nothing else, Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc. is consistent in its regard for its Customers. >:D

·
Registered
240 Posts
$10,000 down...does that mean H2R?

·
Registered
574 Posts
The deposit varied here in the US for the H2. Some dealers wanted $5000 and some $2500. The dealer who really seemed interested asked for $2500, plus he is the nicest and most enthusiastic. As for numbers, I doubt it will make any difference. I cannot imagine a dollar's difference between # 010 and #500 and #900 . How would you possibly quantify any value difference? The point that they finally learned how to assemble them might be a slight influence for me to buy #900 over #010 , but not by much. I am pretty much a "black hole" buyer as my wife says and there is a pretty good chance the bike will never be resold until they settle my estate!

Reactions: Mike Smith

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Three is the magic number,,,,IMO. Mock up, dry build, fine tune. Menage a trois. See on evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

8 carries a lot of weight in Asian culture.

Lucky 7

22 My house number and the number of £k's my bike cost. Two fat ducks in bingo calling which brings me back to menage a trois.

911 police issue in the US

999 police issue in the UK

777 lucky 7's

Back to point. If the bikes are being produced at a rate of 3 per day ( that's my understanding of H2 production + 1 R per day ) production started in July. The Information from these numbers will shed a lot of light on batches being made.

·
Registered
577 Posts
How did you guys find out your chassis number / VIN? All I have is an email with an order confirmation number.
In the UK (don't know about elsewhere) bikes are being allocated to the dealer and earmarked for specific customers - and the dealer is being advised of the vin. Talk to him nicley and he'll share it with you ;);););)

·
Registered
473 Posts
You know, I just want one sooooooooon! I don't care what number it has on it.

Reactions: OOgnirts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hopefully they will put bike number 13 in a museum. Actually this sounds like a good prank, have the new owner come into the dealership and tell him he is the proud owner of bike #13 off of the assembly line. Then video him squirming. Tell him all the service guys were scared to ride the bike too. Good luck selling that one!

Reactions: shotgun15

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hopefully they will put bike number 13 in a museum. Actually this sounds like a good prank, have the new owner come into the dealership and tell him he is the proud owner of bike #13 off of the assembly line. Then video him squirming. Tell him all the service guys were scared to ride the bike too. Good luck selling that one!
666 For Bruce Dickinson ( Iron Maiden )

1 - 20 of 112 Posts