Ninja H2 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
That sound in 3rd and 4th gear at 5k-8k makes me think of a Audi RS4 with a MTM supercharger kit.

The H2R just is an amazing marvel of machinery.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I saw this yesterday. Chad did seem to be taking things easy. Although that's entirely understandable for a couple of reasons. Firstly, who would want to bin it in front of 100,000 people at Brands! Secondly he would for evermore be known as the first rider to crash a Ninja H2R, Chad the Destroyer wouldn't be the nicest soubriquet.

·
Registered
539 Posts
That sound in 3rd and 4th gear at 5k-8k makes me think of a Audi RS4 with a MTM supercharger kit.

The H2R just is an amazing marvel of machinery.
That's what i was thinking, it can be easily mistake for something else, at first thought it might not sound like a motorcycle to some people.. not that it's a bad thing.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I was there and thought it a real shame. I offered to put a street (H2) round and it fell on deaf ears. 260 miles of my 1600 mile (allocation) on the stock tyre were for nowt. RIDE LIKE THE WIND 650ib.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I was there and thought it a real shame. I offered to put a street (H2) round and it fell on deaf ears. 260 miles of my 1600 mile (allocation) on the stock tyre were for nowt. RIDE LIKE THE WIND 650ib.
Wow! that is messed up. I just hope you didn't make that journey with them telling you "sure come on down and ride" and get there and they be like... "blah blah blah what, sorry sir you cant ride that here." I'd be hot behind that.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I only asked through the right channels and when I didn't get a NO I thought i'd chance it. Charlie Boreman ( Ewan Mc Gregor's ) chum got a freebie and he was embarrassing.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I think the power intimidated him, once you are above 8K, you need to modulate the throttle in millimeters and that is on the H2 (mine) with all that extra power of the H2R, it must be near impossible unless TC is dialed way up. Many days and hours of track time will be necessary to map this beast to the minds of the riders who tackle the H2R.

I want to see an honest pro racer, AMA, BSB, MotoGP, IOMTT rider turn TC off and ride the thing on a track, maybe some place like SilverStone in Australia, and give us an honest impression of the H2R.

Rossi, Marcus, Hopkins, Brooks, Martin, Antstey, Dunlop Brother's... are you following this ?

Rhody...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts