Ninja H2 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone every used one on a bike

I was looking into getting one at the end of the season as my garage is not connected to the house and can get some moisture and cold in the winter being in the UK

It's got to be better than using a dehumidifier

Only thing I'm not sure about is if they work when using a optimate battery conditioner and having a ground anchor fitted to the bike when in the garage

Any tips or suggestions on using these types of covers ?

cheers

Matt

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have three for my Bimota motorbikes and one for my car. They're really good and come with a battery optimiser. You can put a slit in the bottom to chair the bike then tape round it to form a seal again. I'll be buying anther this winter for the H2.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I had one brought for me , it went unused for around three years before I sold it on eBay but I tested it empty before selling it and almost wished I had kept it .
Reason I sold it was (1) I have limited space and it takes up a lot of room (2) if you want to play with your bike either riding or just fiddling with it it's time consuming . (3) cannot move bike .
I use a dehumidifier and cover my shiny bikes in GT85 and they still look like new after owning some of then for over 35 years , if none of my reasons for selling are a problem to you I would try one as it will come out perfect after winter . Yes they come with an battery charger/ monitor but ground anchor would be a major problem unless you chained the bike with the ground anchor on the outside and tried to seal the air around the cable / chain .

1st reply . Hi what are the three bimotas you own ? I have a V Due 500 .

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had one brought for me , it went unused for around three years before I sold it on eBay but I tested it empty before selling it and almost wished I had kept it .
Reason I sold it was (1) I have limited space and it takes up a lot of room (2) if you want to play with your bike either riding or just fiddling with it it's time consuming . (3) cannot move bike .
I use a dehumidifier and cover my shiny bikes in GT85 and they still look like new after owning some of then for over 35 years , if none of my reasons for selling are a problem to you I would try one as it will come out perfect after winter . Yes they come with an battery charger/ monitor but ground anchor would be a major problem unless you chained the bike with the ground anchor on the outside and tried to seal the air around the cable / chain .

1st reply . Hi what are the three bimotas you own ? I have a V Due 500 .
Hi I have a DB9S factory works, DB11 & Tesi 3D anniversary which is all carbon one off no11/40
Love Bimota's but they are special summer rides only

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hi I have a DB9S factory works, DB11 & Tesi 3D anniversary which is all carbon one off no11/40
Love Bimota's but they are special summer rides only
Nice collection of bimota's ! Which one is the favourite and how would you rate the quality of finish against the H2 ? I'm afraid the V Due was pretty much responsible for a collapse (another one ) of the Bimota factory but it's the best handling bike I've owned , second was a aprilla RS 250 that I destroyed at Brands hatch .

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers for the reply.

I clean and use ACF50 on my bikes. just want to remove the moisture aspect from the bike and the bike bubble seems a good way to do this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts