Ninja H2 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed on eBay a company offering upper and lower carbon fibre wings for $1200 per set of 4. Looks to be good in pictures but you never know until they land on your doorstep. Anyone have any experience with these? I believe the company is based in California.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Ahem(clears throat)...1200 dollars?Full CF?This is doubtful.Unless maybe they're used...???It must be that.OR they're carbon fiber 'look'...that would be about the 1200 dollar price(for only the upper wings mind you)...I got mine(beautiful 2016 design)from Bearracing.They are not full carbon fiber.The construction is ribbed(inside)nylon.The outer shell is something,maybe nylon,covered with CF material.1080 dollars for the set.They look really good and factory.I'd beware of that seller.4 CF pieces for 1200.IDK

·
Registered
10 Posts
The 2017 version they sell are fakes, not the correct shape by any means. The 2015 lower and uppers were copied off stolen parts that Sean of Activemoto never paid for from Apollo Aero. I highly doubt they actually are using prepreg as from what I heard the weave distortion is bad (which you wouldn’t have with prepreg), and the surface finish was horrible. That’s why we still have people buying from us, despite the lower price.

·
Registered
891 Posts
That’s why we still have people buying from us, despite the lower price.
what is the name of your company? and a link to your website?
thnx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts