Ninja H2 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Did it come with the green stripes? Looks real nice mate. Where from? I know kawasaki will be offering one soon

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did it come with the green stripes? Looks real nice mate. Where from? I know kawasaki will be offering one soon
They were kindly put on by supplier. Andy Jenkinson T3 supplied and the quality of it looks very good. I will post some pics once fitted.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks nice! I also am planning to buy some carbon bits for the bike. Just curious, is that a black line between the nostrils and the top of the head or a reflection?

·
Registered
867 Posts
They were kindly put on by supplier. Andy Jenkinson T3 supplied and the quality of it looks very good. I will post some pics once fitted.
How can we reach him

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks nice! I also am planning to buy some carbon bits for the bike. Just curious, is that a black line between the nostrils and the top of the head or a reflection?
Think it sealed with rubber. Can't see once fitted as tilts down.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How was the fit? All line up correctly?
Fit is good. Only complaint would be there is 4 screws around inside by light and these are not present on the carbon one. I think it's to help with fitting. All being said it looks stunning and still solid in fitment. Hopefully will get finished and polished weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts