Ninja H2 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or are any of you being redirected to Candy Crush while reading topics? It's very frustrating and takes away from the experience of NinjaH2.org. This only happens when I'm on this site.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Is it just me or are any of you being redirected to Candy Crush while reading topics? It's very frustrating and takes away from the experience of NinjaH2.org. This only happens when I'm on this site.
I'll trade you Candy Crush for the endless Hillary ads that I can't get to stop assaulting my eyeballs. I don't want to join her campaign, I want her under a prison with just her shoes sticking out.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
I'll trade you Candy Crush for the endless Hillary ads that I can't get to stop assaulting my eyeballs. I don't want to join her campaign, I want her under a prison with just her shoes sticking out.
Got a laugh with an instant mind's eye picture of Hillary's shoes looking like the pointy witch's shoes from various movies.>:D

Guess I'm lucky in that I've had not problems like you guys at all with the site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts