Ninja H2 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i may have celebrated a bit too much after receiving my h2 and thought a rumor would be fun

·
Registered
539 Posts
Awesome, congrats!

Do you know how many others ordered an H2 through the dealer you did?
In for seeing pictures of your H2 when you get around to posting them

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
The only difference between Canadian and US models should be the default setting of the instruments (metric - there's no actual difference in the hardware since the units settings are user-changeable anyhow), the owner's book (bilingual English and French, and with metric units and with references to Canadian legislation and standards where applicable), and the declaration of conformity label (CMVSS with maple leaf symbol plus the ignition-system electromagnetic interference label, instead of the US FMVSS and EPA labels).

·
Registered
554 Posts
Some guy in some comment section did actually mention that Canadian spec bikes would be required to run diesel, YMMV.

·
Registered
539 Posts
The only difference between Canadian and US models should be the default setting of the instruments (metric - there's no actual difference in the hardware since the units settings are user-changeable anyhow), the owner's book (bilingual English and French, and with metric units and with references to Canadian legislation and standards where applicable), and the declaration of conformity label (CMVSS with maple leaf symbol plus the ignition-system electromagnetic interference label, instead of the US FMVSS and EPA labels).
Good point, aside from that there's not much else they can or should change over for Canadians.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I think the problem lies with the silencer. A Uk spec standard can is the answer to all your power needs. Luckily for you I have a spare one for sale!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Good point, aside from that there's not much else they can or should change over for Canadians.
There isn't much that needs to be different between eu and North American bikes either but that doesn't stop them from pulling the topend.. It's cool this bike is exempt. Kinda pisses me off they neuter their race bikes so bad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts