Ninja H2 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i took the bike for a run after first 500 mile service (at 800 miles). Love it just as much still and hope i get many more years riding it. I bought a camera off the web to record some of my trips especially Italy in September. Could i find a place to mount it...... Not a chance of going on the handlebars anywhere, or on the frame with the standard brackets supplied. I dont want to take the sticky pads onto the bike anywhere, or have it sticking on the helmet, anywhere, so my last resort was to attach the bracket with cable ties, onto the inside neck of the left hand mirror. Anyone else put a camera here, or have any pictures of where they have mounted theirs? I will be looking for a sat nav mount next. Any help appreciated. Is there a big difference between the handlebar arrangement of the H2 and the SX SE version? Most of you guys in the USA appear to have the H2R. Also attache a picture from a wee run up to the coast at the weekend. The sun does shine in Scotland, see......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I got a camera, but haven't really figured out what to do just yet, maybe like what zxrman says will be the best way.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I went out and looked at mounting the camera. I know a simple way without much effort. The bottom bolt for the steering damper is the place I am going to mount mine. I will just fabricate a flat aluminum plate that will mount to that bolt (with a spacer and longer bolt to bring it above the damper) and use the sticky mount (with a couple of screws to pin it in place).

·
Registered
891 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts