Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hope ?

**** there are plenty of them on Ebay and Cycle Trader Online, now
The ones on eBay could be legit but 90% of the ones on cycletrader were for the preorder period and never pulled down. I only know this as when I was looking for a replacement for my original 01 zx6r that was stolen and found several potentials. When contacting the dealers, I was told the bikes were sold weeks or months ago and that they leave them up to drum up business. However, I ended up with what I was looking off cycletrader.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Good find, thanks for sharing. I hope another round of orders opens up in the US. I want one now even more after ridding my friends.
Keep an eye open, you never know. There is one for sale now on the show room floor at Ajax Kawasaki in Oklahoma City! Go get it!

Reactions: SilverbirdH2

·
Registered
220 Posts
The ones on eBay could be legit but 90% of the ones on cycletrader were for the preorder period and never pulled down. I only know this as when I was looking for a replacement for my original 01 zx6r that was stolen and found several potentials. When contacting the dealers, I was told the bikes were sold weeks or months ago and that they leave them up to drum up business. However, I ended up with what I was looking off cycletrader.
Easiest way around that is to do the search as " recent " which will have the

freshest ads, first.

Ignore anything prior to March 27th.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Thanks for the info on one actually for sale. I will get money in order and get the ball rolling. Dragged my feet on taxes so that could have turned out to be a good thing.

·
Registered
539 Posts
With what the demand seems to be going off of what the response is like online, having the chance to order in the future would be great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts