Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BURSIG USA Motorcycle Stands

I want one of these for the H2 so I can store it for the winter with both wheels off the ground, plus it would be great for servicing all my bikes as well. I sent an inquiry to these guys, if interested you should do the same so we can show there's interest and they may make an adapter for the H2.

·
Registered
267 Posts
The added bonus you get with this type of stand,except the obvious maneuverability is you can take the back wheel off,as well as change your rear sprocket.
With the Pit Bull,Moto-D and probably the factory Kawi stand,due to the rear wheel design you can only lift from the sprocket (LH) side of the bike,thus not allowing you to change sprockets without a lift or such device.

I'm in for a group buy 405

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The added bonus you get with this type of stand,except the obvious maneuverability is you can take the back wheel off,as well as change your rear sprocket.
With the Pit Bull,Moto-D and probably the factory Kawi stand,due to the rear wheel design you can only lift from the sprocket (LH) side of the bike,thus not allowing you to change sprockets without a lift or such device.

I'm in for a group buy 405
Exactly! Their distributor here responded yesterday and is inquiring with corporate on if and when they can produce the adapter for the H2. I'll keep everyone informed as I get more info.

Reactions: ben1000z and Flipr

·
Registered
867 Posts
Exactly! Their distributor here responded yesterday and is inquiring with corporate on if and when they can produce the adapter for the H2. I'll keep everyone informed as I get more info.
yeah please do it looks great for sure!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Looks good but I wonder if there are other options that might cost a bit less. $550 seems a little steep for a stand.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good but I wonder if there are other options that might cost a bit less. $550 seems a little steep for a stand.
Consider it a mobile motorcycle lift. Really not a bad price for what it does.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As soon as I hear from them that they are going to make and adapter for the H2 I'll let you guys know. I am definitely purchasing one, I have had several people tell me that when they purchased one for a specific bike they had know idea how versatile it would be. They use it for storage, working on the bike i.e. tire changes, break work, suspension removal, etc. One you have one you only have to purchase the adapter to use on other bikes. And as Flipr pointed out once off the ground and you have a cover over the bike, if you need to move it just push it to wherever you want it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Not a fan...

Despite the fact that this stand looks extremely well built... I'm leary of it sliding off the mounting bracket... Those pegs only appear to be about 2 inches long... I'm paranoid about this bike falling.. Lol... I went for a ride on my zx10r, because the roads are still sh1t in ny... Stopped by my local auto parts store to chat with some friends and came back out to find my bike on it's side... Mirror busted, plastics scratched, stator cover torn up... Kickstand must not have been all the way down(or pissed off ex... Lol) either way live and learn..

·
Registered
281 Posts
Bursig contacted me today to tell me that they finally have a H2 to work on, so they will start selling the stand with the H2-specific adapter plate very soon, probably next week!

I will order one right away!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Update, stand now available for H2!

Great news!!! BURSIG just confirmed that they got their hands on a H2! Now it will only take a few days to create the adapter plate kit. I will add the application to the website most likely by the beginning of next week.
Let me know what you think!

Regards,

Patrick Schrickel

Bursig Bike Lift Systems
Max MOTO, Inc.
REMUS Exhaust Systems
Melvin Brake Systems

[email protected]

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just purchased mine, looking forward to receiving it. I think it will be great to have for not only maintenance but winter storage as well. I like that once off the ground I can simply roll it around anywhere in the garage, pretty cool. I even ordered an additional adapter for the 6R.

Reactions: Ryder

·
Registered
867 Posts
Just purchased mine, looking forward to receiving it. I think it will be great to have for not only maintenance but winter storage as well. I like that once off the ground I can simply roll it around anywhere in the garage, pretty cool. I even ordered an additional adapter for the 6R.
OKH2 I'm thinking I need one for sure. Please post some photos when you get it....I know that will push me over the top....lol :D

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OKH2 I'm thinking I need one for sure. Please post some photos when you get it....I know that will push me over the top....lol :D
Your an "over the top" kind of guy so no big deal right? :D

The unit is shipping with the adapter plate for my 6R but the adapter plate for the H2 will following in the end of the month. I'll post picks with 6R attached and then H2 when adapter plate arrives.

Cheers.

Reactions: ZX-14R_stealthrider

·
Registered
867 Posts
Your an "over the top" kind of guy so no big deal right? :D

The unit is shipping with the adapter plate for my 6R but the adapter plate for the H2 will following in the end of the month. I'll post picks with 6R attached and then H2 when adapter plate arrives.

Cheers.
Yeah lol I would get an adapter for my ZX10R also. I wonder if my ZX14 would be too heavy for the stand?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah lol I would get an adapter for my ZX10R also. I wonder if my ZX14 would be too heavy for the stand?
They have an adapter plate for the 14 so I believe it would work fine. I think this stand is going to make it really nice to do certain types of maintenance so all bikes that I own or will own I will get an adapter plate for is they make one for it. I have a C14 and they don't make one for it, but I think it's because of how the frame designed on the C14.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts