Ninja H2 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of this talk of water, and ethanol injection, got me to thinking about this company claiming to have a system to take the hydrogen out of water, and injecting the hydrogen into the firing chamber. It seems to be a lightweight kit that will deliver approximately 40% more power. They seem to be a well organized company with distributorships across the U.S.. I volunteered to go to the closest distributorship, have them show me in real life how it works, and check on the power delivery. I just don't have the time or the resources to follow it through. What would be really great if one of the speed shops would research it out, indorse it and start selling it to us. But anyway, the email address is http://www.aquatune.com/reportsphp

I thought I would just put this out there.

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Garbage. Useless. Don't waste your money. The "40% more power" claim is laughable.

Even if they hypothetically made enough hydrogen to fuel the engine (which is not even remotely conceivable), hydrogen is a poor fuel for an internal combustion engine.

·
Registered
331 Posts
The OTHER side of the +40% equation never considered is that it takes MANY amps of 12V power to split the water molecules into H and O and that electricity comes from where ...the alternator? which is connected to what? ...the engine ...which takes how much POWER to turn? ...hmm soo with frictional and power conversion and other parasitic losses youll always see a net LOSS of power. And that's not event talking to the explosive nature of pure oxygen being exhausted :-0

most likely a multi level marketing (Ponzi) scheme ...run away as fast as you can better yet get on H2 and LSR away from it.

That said there are people that have solar cells hooked to electrolysis capsules and they store the H to be used at night. Its still inefficient but it works and the sunlight is free.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts