Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got word that Rickey Gadson has ran a 229mph speed in 1 Mile at the Texas Mile. This is a RG62 Performance Plus bike.

Brock had 227mph in 1.5 miles at Mojave.

Started a new thread because this post deserves it. Simply amazing.

....and respect to Brock for giving the world a benchmark to try and beat.

·
Registered
393 Posts
WOW what mods has he does to achieve such great heights

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Could be quarter mile. These bikes with that stuff done to them will pull taller gearing off the line and we are talking about Rickey Gadson here.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The times are:

- Quarter Mile

- Half Mile

- Full Mile

Per a facebook post, it's the Performance Plus kit which would be Stage II Supercharger gears. Knowing Rickey, he's probably got some other stuff going on in there.

·
Registered
258 Posts
respect! this numbers are very nice to hear...

I think this was only possible with this ultra high end, high&more highest alien technology quality wings:D>:D

No disrespect!
This numbers shows the biker world what this bike can be!
a real Monster

·
Registered
393 Posts
and we are talking about Rickey Gadson here.
And after a google ahhh right. never really been into Drag racing plus not heard his name thrown around the UK much so I live and learn ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am actually in Rickeys drag race school at the Texas Motorplex beginning this am for the next 2 days. I am going to ask him about the preparation, and work done for this performance. I would imagine that he will have the bike in the trailer with the rest of the school bikes.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Doubt it. There's a facebook post where the owner claims it is his bike and that it has head work + Cams in addition to the RG62 Performance Plus kit.

From the looks of it (and I could be wrong), Rickey rode a customer's bike.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Did Brock's have supercharger gears installed? Are we comparing apples with apples?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Brocks bike only had his stage 2 package running race gas and an oil additive.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I'm surprised that he ran with wings, they only add drag in LSR

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Did Brock's have supercharger gears installed? Are we comparing apples with apples?

No gears on the Brock tuned bike.

However, the SC Gears can still be considered "a bolt-on mod" (....just remember to use the red high temp loctite. :D ) which was Brock's marketing at the time..... how far the H2 can be taken with just bolt-on mods.

The gears have been controversial due to the lower SC gear instances where they backed off. But if you get it right, there's simply nothing that'll beat it aside from Gears + heavy engine work.

Gears or get left! hahahahahhahahahaha

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thought it would give more than 2 mph more although he did it in shorter distance. Must be crazy drag at those speeds though. Still no plans for gears on mine, way too fast for my talent and a seems to be a whole lot more reliability considerations. Fascinating what you guys are doing though, insane speeds.

Are you going to LSR Turbo??

1 - 20 of 59 Posts