Ninja H2 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To those of you that have the Brock's full system, how much clearance do you have between the header and the bottom of the radiator near the lower mount point. Currently, my radiator is hitting the header. I have stopped installing pending resolution of this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Did you follow the proper installation instructions. It has a pattern for installing and tightening that you need to follow.

·
Registered
587 Posts
^Great to hear :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Other users may experience this issue at some point or another. Remember to share solutions when you find them!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Other users may experience this issue at some point or another. Remember to share solutions when you find them![/QUOTE

The resolution revolves around what Brock pointed out to me. He suggested that due to the rubber mounting and other variables in the manufacturing process of the bike that the radiator to header clearance may be unacceptable. i.e. touching. If that is a case, the lower mount point for the radiator can be shimmed where it attaches to the engine to provide adequate clearance. As long as the radiator and header don't touch (even with minimal clearance) all is well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts