Ninja H2 banner

441 - 460 of 527 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
FWIW: My bike with absolute full tank:

528 Bone Stock.

498 with Brock Exhaust and Inga LTM - 4 Lithium battery.

Still waiting for BST wheels, which should be another 10 Lbs off.

Chris,

We had our mirrors, pipe hanger and rear fender (it's a tank!) removed. Combine that with our reduced fuel load and we are right there together.

Bike looks GREAT, BTW!

Brock

·
Registered
428 Posts
Unless Brock says differently, the bike had a stock 44 tooth on it at all times. When I visited with them they had the 44 on it and some of the pictures look that way too. They said they had sold out at the shop.
differently ;)

Brock

·
Registered
428 Posts
I give up, did you have a 19 up front, or did you make some overnight?
Lol. We had a smaller one, but the jump was severe and we weren't sure if the bike would pull the gear at the lower RPM's through the lights - it did.

These things are beasts. In good conditions, it's a mid 220's machine.

We should have our official release out soon, with info. and vids.

Brock

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Stage 2 Brocks/Guhl flash, PCV, DNA, Brocks full, polished exhaust! My Kawi service manager called to tell me it'll be ready tomorrow & news travels fast; the VP of Kawi sent him a link w/ the 219mph Ohio mile, guess they were talking about my bike/ the mods. He says the exhaust went on great, "very high quality" "looks great" and "it's LOUD" to which I replied "it better be". LoL!

·
Registered
864 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
THANKS!
Looks so much better that the factory exhaust isn't hiding the rear wheel. Can't wait to see how it feels & sounds. The OEM muffler has been like dealing w/ a really hot chick w/ an annoying voice, so close to perfect, luckily some things can be fixed, just took a man on a mission & an agonizing wait but one I'm sure is worth it. Can't wait to ride her hard now :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
A full report to the forum is expected as soon as you reacquaint yourself with your really hot chick that has a sexy new voice! I love it! Looks great and you have pushed me over the edge to throw down some money!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
A full report to the forum is expected as soon as you reacquaint yourself with your really hot chick that has a sexy new voice! I love it! Looks great and you have pushed me over the edge to throw down some money!
LoL! Can't give a full performance report yet since I only got to ride it home 10 miles from dealership, wasn't in the right place at the right time & kept hearing my service managers warnings to please take it easy but you can DEFINITELY feel she's not just a really hot chick anymore, she's SMOKIN hot! But now with a voice like an angel, well maybe more devilish. OMG she sounds so good. Loudness is PERFECT! The sound is so freakin aggressive, love it! Took a A LOT of pics so you can see from different angles, etc. can't wait to really ride her tomorrow. THANKS BROCK, YOURE DA MAN! :

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Those pics are great! Thank you! I'm really looking forward to your impression after riding that beast. She looks gorgeous!
Thanks very much.
Last night got to take her on the first real ride since the mods. Honestly, I can usually talk/type a mile a minute about this bike, love it so much but don't know what to say really..,uhmmm... It's insane? It's insane. The feeling I got from the H2s power compared to my other sport bikes & ones I've rode, that feeling is what it's like going from stock to the 4 bolt ons (stage 2 performance package) from Brocks. The difference from a stock H2 to this stage 2 is maybe even more intense then going from say my 2004 10R to an H2.

Last night I rode w/ a few buds, started in Great Neck which borders Queens then rode down to the South Shore of Long Island to pick up another friend, from there we met up w/ a couple more guys from my MC out in Hauppauge. Decided then to ride to Green Port which is almost at the very tip of the the North Fork of the most Eastern end of Long Island. The ride last night was split between say 140 miles open highway and 60 miles 2 lane country roads, once you get past Riverhead.

I've had 4400 miles since the end of June to get a feel for the bike. I expected it to be stronger then stock but guess I just didn't realize what the difference would feel like. I mean my buds would tell me that on the H2, it would look like I was getting shot out of a compound bow. Now it feels more like there's a warp drive. You just see an opening & you're there. It's so much fun, you see that there's a wide open stretch, watch your buds (ZX12Rs, Gixxer 1000s, etc.) & realize they're about to hit it, wait for them to nail it & then just fly past them like they're on 600s. In 6th on the way home, it's 1am on a Wednesday night hardly any cars on the road, on the open highway and moving faster than I care to mention but still give it throttle & its pulling in 6th like stock in 5th. It's hard to describe how strong the bike feels now but for comparison, that's kind of what it's like it pulls in a the next higher gear as hard as a stock H2 in a lower gear. And 1st? Forget it, seriously. I came away from a light yesterday, 4 guys hit it, I know I just can't hit it so get her moving first, give it a little goosing & the front points to the sky, I didn't have to hit the rear brakes, it settles back to earth, I didn't snatch close the throttle, by now I'm moving a little faster so give it some throttle again & she points straight up again. When we stopped one of my buds, he's young & into stunt riding says; "hey that was so cool, were you trying to get her to bunny hop"? I was like, what? He says "you know where you get the front wheel all the way up & then the back, that's what I thought you were doing"........It's a handful & worth every cent.

Absolutely freakin LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the way it sounds, it emits sounds that I've yet to hear on my H2 w/ factory muffler or with the muffler removed. With the muffler removed it's Loud but doesn't have that tone that's so sweet. Makes incredible sounds too shifting in the upper revs. It's not as loud as w/ the muffler removed but when you're not at idle, it's not too far off either. If I could use a volume knob to adjust it, I'd set it exactly where it is, it's perfect. Revving you definitely hear the super charger more too....Salute to Brock the H2 Mad Scientist.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I share your feelings and excitement! Some people think I'm exaggerating but now you know. You might want to try a 42T rear sprocket to tame the power wheelies. It's worked wonders for me!

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Thanks very much.
Last night got to take her on the first real ride since the mods. Honestly, I can usually talk/type a mile a minute about this bike, love it so much but don't know what to say really..,uhmmm... It's insane? It's insane. The feeling I got from the H2s power compared to my other sport bikes & ones I've rode, that feeling is what it's like going from stock to the 4 bolt ons (stage 2 performance package) from Brocks. The difference from a stock H2 to this stage 2 is maybe even more intense then going from say my 2004 10R to an H2.

Last night I rode w/ a few buds, started in Great Neck which borders Queens then rode down to the South Shore of Long Island to pick up another friend, from there we met up w/ a couple more guys from my MC out in Hauppauge. Decided then to ride to Green Port which is almost at the very tip of the the North Fork of the most Eastern end of Long Island. The ride last night was split between say 140 miles open highway and 60 miles 2 lane country roads, once you get past Riverhead.

I've had 4400 miles since the end of June to get a feel for the bike. I expected it to be stronger then stock but guess I just didn't realize what the difference would feel like. I mean my buds would tell me that on the H2, it would look like I was getting shot out of a compound bow. Now it feels more like there's a warp drive. You just see an opening & you're there. It's so much fun, you see that there's a wide open stretch, watch your buds (ZX12Rs, Gixxer 1000s, etc.) & realize they're about to hit it, wait for them to nail it & then just fly past them like they're on 600s. In 6th on the way home, it's 1am on a Wednesday night hardly any cars on the road, on the open highway and moving faster than I care to mention but still give it throttle & its pulling in 6th like stock in 5th. It's hard to describe how strong the bike feels now but for comparison, that's kind of what it's like it pulls in a the next higher gear as hard as a stock H2 in a lower gear. And 1st? Forget it, seriously. I came away from a light yesterday, 4 guys hit it, I know I just can't hit it so get her moving first, give it a little goosing & the front points to the sky, I didn't have to hit the rear brakes, it settles back to earth, I didn't snatch close the throttle, by now I'm moving a little faster so give it some throttle again & she points straight up again. When we stopped one of my buds, he's young & into stunt riding says; "hey that was so cool, were you trying to get her to bunny hop"? I was like, what? He says "you know where you get the front wheel all the way up & then the back, that's what I thought you were doing"........It's a handful & worth every cent.

Absolutely freakin LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the way it sounds, it emits sounds that I've yet to hear on my H2 w/ factory muffler or with the muffler removed. With the muffler removed it's Loud but doesn't have that tone that's so sweet. Makes incredible sounds too shifting in the upper revs. It's not as loud as w/ the muffler removed but when you're not at idle, it's not too far off either. If I could use a volume knob to adjust it, I'd set it exactly where it is, it's perfect. Revving you definitely hear the super charger more too....Salute to Brock the H2 Mad Scientist.
Fabulous write-up!!:)

441 - 460 of 527 Posts