Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Brock,
Have you heard of any plans for BST wheels for the H2?
2befast,

Funny you should ask, I just spoke to the warehouse about them today. They should be listed on our site and available to pre-order by the end of the week.

We have been told to expect them the 3rd week in September.

More cool stuff for the H2... and now the H2R :D

Brock

·
Registered
867 Posts
Just sent you a Pm :)

Reactions: Brock

·
Registered
259 Posts
A slip/tyre is like soap on the prison floor;-)

Is the anti slip coating better than the gnurled inner lip of the stock H2 rims?

If this is the Case my H2 will be like a helium balloon...

Fly baby fly

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'm in man bring them on!!!!!

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
A slip/tyre is like soap on the prison floor;-)

Is the anti slip coating better than the gnurled inner lip of the stock H2 rims?

If this is the Case my H2 will be like a helium balloon...

Fly baby fly
ScharfSchaf,

The anti-slip is an old Moto GP trick. They started doing it on the front wheels, as the tire would slip on the rim during very hard braking. We have that problem primarily on the rear of high-powered bikes (400+ HP) under drag conditions. That said, we can apply it any BST wheel, for a nominal fee.

Brock

·
Registered
867 Posts
Brock do you know what the weight saving is yet? Or what it might be?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Brock did you guys get the weight difference yet?

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Brock did you guys get the weight difference yet?
Somefun,

We won't have the weight difference until; we have the final production BST wheel, spacers etc. in house to compare to the OEM wheel's spacers etc. using our certified scales.

Even then, the overall weight difference is not as important as the reduced MOI. (Moment Of Inertia )

Check out this great (independent) article by Germany's PS Magazine:
Brocks Performance: Aftermarket Wheel Shootout feat. BST Wheels by PS Magazine

Brock

·
Registered
211 Posts
BST wheels are badass. I have been running them for 6 years now, on multiple bikes. I love the ceramic bearings, too. Bikes roll like a dream on them...

On my 14/14R setups, they were worth 13-15 lbs of savings...but in a very important spot for both handling, and acceleration.

·
Registered
317 Posts
bst wheels are badass. I have been running them for 6 years now, on multiple bikes. I love the ceramic bearings, too. Bikes roll like a dream on them...

On my 14/14r setups, they were worth 13-15 lbs of savings...but in a very important spot for both handling, and acceleration.
great info, thx

·
Registered
243 Posts
ScharfSchaf,

The anti-slip is an old Moto GP trick. They started doing it on the front wheels, as the tire would slip on the rim during very hard braking. We have that problem primarily on the rear of high-powered bikes (400+ HP) under drag conditions. That said, we can apply it any BST wheel, for a nominal fee.

Brock
I am in for a set.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts