Ninja H2 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 22 H2 SX SE. how do you smarter than me folks feel about the process. I had a councours14. 08’. First run I I readlined first four gears with lots of Revs on the downshift. Ten mile corner and back. Changed the oil. For the next 500 I varied the rpm every five or so minutes.
i was real happy with the result and it was a fast bike. Is the H2 a different animal or can I break in sameway?
Names is Neil. Age 53

·
Registered
93 Posts
I broke mine in by the book.

0-250 miles: up to 4k rpm’s.
250-600 miles: up to 6k rpm’s. Changed oil to amsoil full synth performance.
600-1000 miles: easy throttle inputs up to about 8k rpm’s. Now I ride it however I want lol

I varied rpm’s a lot. It’s running exceptionally well and I love every minute of it. Going to be a good bike for years to come.
2022 H2 Carbon. I’m 26yrs old.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I broke in my H2 Carbon in a similar way to Tree Fox but found it extremely difficult to try and keep it at the 4000 rev limit and had the dealer service it at 600 miles. Now its ok to use how i want but still aint been unto the redline as i want to stay out of jail

·
Registered
93 Posts
I broke in my H2 Carbon in a similar way to Tree Fox but found it extremely difficult to try and keep it at the 4000 rev limit and had the dealer service it at 600 miles. Now its ok to use how i want but still aint been unto the redline as i want to stay out of jail
Yeah it’s a lot of in town miles and back roads. Even 6 grand was tough because the bike just wants to go lol.
And I also had the dealership look over everything at the 600 mile check.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I ran my H2 in at Reefton spur in Melbourne lots of tight turns and the odd straight.she has 36,000 ks on her and all good.It was a challenge being a 2014/15 model with the snatchy throttle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts