Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has never been on a bike. I'm in the uk, West Midlands. Would prefer a uk buyer but will ship overseas if necessary.

Reason for sale, although this is the best looking h2r type exhaust since buying I decided to increase boost and a few more power mods in the pipe line so although larger diameter pipes of other brands may lose power on these bikes I believe I will benefit from it with north of 300hp.

Sensible offers please and as stated, priority to uk buyers.

Thanks, Adam

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pm's replied to. I'm not sure the pm is working so if you pm's me and didn't get a reply please post here to let me know

·
Registered
4 Posts
This has never been on a bike. I'm in the uk, West Midlands. Would prefer a uk buyer but will ship overseas if necessary.

Reason for sale, although this is the best looking h2r type exhaust since buying I decided to increase boost and a few more power mods in the pipe line so although larger diameter pipes of other brands may lose power on these bikes I believe I will benefit from it with north of 300hp.

Sensible offers please and as stated, priority to uk buyers.

Thanks, Adam

How much you want for it?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Offers mate. It owes me just shy of £2000 so would like to lose as little as possible. Make me an offer and we can talk:)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Not booked yet. I'm thinking I may benefit from a larger diameter exhaust. I know tests have shown them actually hurting power but that is on bikes with flash, filter and exhaust. I plan on going much further with the power so I may go with a bigger pipe. If it doesn't sell in a couple of weeks then I'll just fit it on. I don't think the difference is enough to be overly bothered about. I'll keep you posted

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No one snapping my hand off? Bike season just around the corner?

Come on folks, make me an offer :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, all pm's answered. If you haven't had a reply to a pm please post here as I'm not sure if working properly

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have an offer of 1500, I want 1700. a £500 hit for me is too much but If no better offer by Saturday then I'll take johns offer. Thanks all for inquiries

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm actually not sure I'm going to take 1500 to be fair. After thinking about it, that's just too cheap. I have already messaged Dale (not John, don't know why I thought he was john) and said this, waiting a reply.

Thanks for your interest anyway:)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just an update, last chance offer. Looks like it's going to the USA. I didn't want to ship it but never mind. Any uk person got £1700 it's yours otherwise states it is. Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts